• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales 11 March 2023. Kickoff 14:15

The Italians are playing like an U20 side, frantically throwing everything around like mad constantly looking for the magic ball. Pity, I thought they were on the up but they are just not showing up here at all.

Another stinker there from Italy. So disappointed with them here. Dare I say they have underestimated Wales?

This is mental from Italy. Varney has started poorly too

We haven't been doing the basics all tournament. Good to see them with a little bit of structure, even if it isn't rocket science.
Well, yeah it is better than it has been but could it have possibly got any worse?

Well, yeah it is better than it has been but could it have possibly got any worse?
Exactly. The only way is up and all I want to see is some improvement against a well thought of Italy team.

Italy have been poor in much of their first 20 minutes of their games so far, no? If they're within 10 in the second half they can definitely win still.

Definite try if they went left. Varney is absolute dog ****. Even in Italy's better performances, he has stood out for how bad he is. Is he really the best Italy can get?

God damn it Italy, it's almost harder to butcher these than score them!

Latest posts