• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Wales vs England - 25 February 2023

How do Welsh fans feel about Italy in 2 weeks?

It's a win but that's all.
Farrell looked slow,Mitchell needs more minutes.
Assuming Genge was injured as not a clue why subbed.
For Wales recalling a bunch of old men didn't work.
England set up the try ,must be worse to be a Wales fan than an England one which is fairly hard.
We're terrible at the minute. England were poor today and still didn't look like losing. England all but gitfed us all our points with a soft pen off a kickoff and an intercept.

Some of the youngsters continue to offer encouragement. But you can't win anything with a bunch of kids, so tough times ahead until this new crop mature.

Got to take any win in Cardiff but Jesus that was hard work.

Borthers has made a huge rod for his own back by making Farrell captain. He's had two games at 10 now and he's been garbage.

Itoje has been anonymous stick him on the bench to give him a rocket.

JVP had some decent moments but I'd bench him.
Faz was a mixed bag he made a few very good defensive tackles and turn overs, goes without saying he was appalling off the t and put a few nonsense kicks in the mix, don't think he was terrible in all aspects though.

It was such poor rugby I only watched the second half to see Arundell play. WTF is he thinking. I can't see how Arundel isn't going to be one of the best internationals in the world. He needs game time before the world cup. I'll be supporting Eddie's Australia with more passion after today.

Was it in the AI a couple of years back when Farrell got near enough zero success rate off the tee, and just carried on missing.

Some of the youngsters continue to offer encouragement. But you can't win anything with a bunch of kids, so tough times ahead until this new crop mature.
that's what Hansen famously said about Beckham, Scholes etc and they turned out to be great.

We're terrible at the minute. England were poor today and still didn't look like losing. England all but gitfed us all our points with a soft pen off a kickoff and an intercept.

Alan Hansen once used the phase can't win with kids before man utd won a whole lot.

Latest posts