• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Wales vs England - 25 February 2023

The whole roof thing is pretty boring now but I guess it's a question he's always going to be asked and it's not like he can't answer it but yeah wish he's just bat it away with a "not our decision next question"

Having said that it is stupid the 6N rule how both teams have to agree and if you look at France, Ire and NZ all them come with super confidence and are just like yeah alright bring it on we don't care so I think insisting that is open kind of projects a negative energy into your group.
But England aren't coming from a position of confidence like the sides you mention. The roof nonsense is just a little grenade that Gatland likes to lob and WOL like to sensationalise in the absence of adequate journalism.

But England aren't coming from a position of confidence like the sides you mention. The roof nonsense is just a little grenade that Gatland likes to lob and WOL like to sensationalise in the absence of adequate journalism.
Yeah you're almost as **** as us at the moment but you should at least try and come with some big dick energy even if you blow your load in 2 mins.

Odds for how long it takes for a neutral to complain about a decision going England's way?

I can already feel that this game is going to be a dour borefest. Despite how poor they've been I wouldn't be surprised to see a Welsh win today, I fear that England could "do an England " away from home.