• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] France vs England - 16/03/24

I know some people complained about Lawrence last week but I think he's actually been pretty good overall. No longer being used purely as Manu Mk 2

Name a team that is playing drift at the moment.
I find it bizarre that England are apparently implementing a new defence system when its the one everyone in the world is playing.
It's almost like there's more nuance than "blitz or drift"

I know some people complained about Lawrence last week but I think he's actually been pretty good overall. No longer being used purely as Manu Mk 2
He is very close to being very good, defense shaky sometimes, etc... Best option by a mile though and the potential is obviously there and so much more than just a battering ram.

Great line

Feel like Fickou's defence has gone down the toilet ever since commentary have been talking about him as defensive captain

Wasn't that in the Scotland game when he couldn't catch a cold (probably back a week early from injury) I think most realised it was just a bad day at the office in that instance, thought he was excellent against Ireland.

Still in this somehow. I'll be honest I thought England were going to fluff their lineout drills eventually there. Ever the pessimist.

Wasn't that in the Scotland game when he couldn't catch a cold (probably back a week early from injury) I think most realised it was just a bad day at the office in that instance, though he was excellent against Ireland.
Nah people wree complaining about h m in the Ireland thread.

As for Scotland who didn't **** the bed that day?

What does I need your discipline mean, your on a warning next ones a warning, just arbitrarily saying something, ffs why be so ambiguous.
"I'm thinking of giving you a warning for repeated penalties in the red zone.
That warning may or may not be a final warning (which may or may not be as final as the word "final" suggests)"

Does that help?

Latest posts