• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] France vs England - 16/03/24

Don't mind losing if we play like that and score four tries. We look much better if we actually attack... and we defend much better with the speed shown by Furbank and Smith.

Some odd selections on the bench didn't help.

Shame for England not to come away with a famous away win in France. Ultimately though much improved and enough there to be hopeful about. At HT I was wondering what game England had when playing teams that can outmuscle them which to be for is probably only France and South Africa. But that quick ruck speed really stretched France.

Fewer unforced errors and that's a win. Will come in time.

Better than I expected this tournament. There are some clear things they are trying to implement, Wigglesworth is actually being allowed to do something. Stil some major major warts though, and need to cut the braindead periods. Post WC I was very anti borths, now I am more meh, accepting that we have him for a while and encouraged by some of the things I have seen, if they make it click we will be a hell of a team.

Overall outside of england think this was one of the best six nations in a while, parity, upsets, Italy looking to have made a move. Very enjoyable.

France should have had that done and dusted by half time.

Gutsy comeback.

Earl's, rightly, had a shed load of praise over the last few months so he's also got to take the flak coming his way for the last pen.

The early sub of George also doesn't look too smart in hindsight.

Lot of good, but a lot to improve.

IMG_2941.jpeg
This appears to be the no arms tackle. His right arm is trying to strip the ball.

Better than I expected this tournament. There are some clear things they are trying to implement, Wigglesworth is actually being allowed to do something. Stil some major major warts though, and need to cut the braindead periods. Post WC I was very anti borths, now I am more meh, accepting that we have him for a while and encouraged by some of the things I have seen, if they make it click we will be a hell of a team.

Overall outside of england think this was one of the best six nations in a while, parity, upsets, Italy looking to have made a move. Very enjoyable.
Disagree...

I think this has been the lowest quality 6N in over a decade!

3rd place is ultimately nit good enough for England. But considering where we've been thenpast 2 years it's much welcome. Especially as we are actually showing some semblance of attack again.

Just gotta build consistency but past 3 games there has been light amongst the ****.

Some of these players should be moved on. Surely there are more better athletic backs than Daley in the whole of England?