• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Italy vs England - 03/02/24

So it looks like Care-Ford, with debuts for Dingwall and Roots.

F Steward; E Daly, H Slade, F Dingwall, T Freeman; G Ford, D Care; J Marler, J George (c), W Stuart, M Itoje, O Chessum, E Roots, S Underhill, B Earl.

F Steward; E Daly, H Slade, F Dingwall, T Freeman; G Ford, D Care; J Marler, J George (c), W Stuart, M Itoje, O Chessum, E Roots, S Underhill, B Earl.
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 15.38.40.png

So it looks like Care-Ford, with debuts for Dingwall and Roots.

To be honest bar Roots and Fords form, i dont mind that at all....

And even (ill say it through gritted teeth) Roots we know will be aggressive and physcial all round the park and in the tight.

It could be worse i guess.

Is Mitchell definitely out?

Jones was slowly killing my support for England, and I feel Borthwick is trying to finish me off.

Far more conservative than I'd like against Italy, especially when it means not picking the form players.

In terms of fhe wider public Ford will be a popular choice - he is not at all like Farrelll and unpopular.

England do a very good job of killing any enthusiasm before a ball is even kicked. That is literally the most uninspiring team that could have been picked.

In terms of fhe wider public Ford will be a popular choice - he is not at all like Farrelll and unpopular.
He may be more popular than Farrell, but he's out of form and F. Smith should start.

The team looks fine to me. Was everyone expecting each player to be a new cap? People that upset with the exclusion of Fin Smith? He's in form but also very green.

The team looks fine to me. Was everyone expecting each player to be a new cap? People that upset with the exclusion of Fin Smith? He's in form but also very green.
Daly, Stuart, Care and Roots are my issues

Marler too tbh - would've rather Obano Cole start, Marler Stuart bench

Bit iffy on Underhill considering he's been out injured for two-ish months, but I guess if anyone's gonna hit the ground running after injury it's gonna be him

He's got to play at some point. Better chucking him in vs Italy than away in Wales I'd say.

It seems Marcus Smith is out.

Gutted for him but a part of me is genuinely happy excited by the prospect of seeing Fin Smith at 10 with Mitchell at 9.

I can't see Fin starting. Borthwick isn't that adventurous. He will likely start Ford.

Latest posts