• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

50 cents own ps2 game

K

kinkon89

yep fifties own game i know most of you guys hate rap but juss look at this trailer......ow and put the volume down you might not like the background music...rofl

ill add this to my games collection for sure!

50 cent bulletproof trailer

That bloke is as bent as a 9 bob note.

He buys a $200,000 bulletproof pick up than is diasapointed that no-one has shot at him.

I really wish someone would shoot him.

Oh, the trailer doesn't work...
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 27 2005, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 27 2005, 10:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 27 2005, 06:45 PM
Does he reenact getting Shot 8 times?
yes...but we get to shoot em [/b]
Many, many times in his head!!
<

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 27 2005, 07:45 PM
9 times.

Oh, and Kinkon, I don't hate rap.

I hate 'Fittie shent' though. Buck-gap-tothed hick-gangsta.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Mar 28 2005, 07:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Mar 28 2005, 07:08 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 27 2005, 07:45 PM
9 times.

I hate 'Fittie shent' though. Buck-gap-tothed hick-gangsta. [/b]
Wasn't he made out to be a pussy and a fake a while back though? I remember reading something on how his whole back story was all made up and in fact he had a middle class upbringing...
<

I heard he was a bad-ass negro from back in the motherf***ing his shizzle who would dizz;e your mizzle...pop a cap in a negro's ass and hook up his beeyaches with some cheese for the ham....

Must be some other guy...

My mizzle shizzle....

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 8 2005, 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 8 2005, 12:08 AM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 28 2005, 07:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 27 2005, 07:45 PM

9 times.

I hate 'Fittie shent' though. Buck-gap-tothed hick-gangsta.
Wasn't he made out to be a pussy and a fake a while back though? I remember reading something on how his whole back story was all made up and in fact he had a middle class upbringing...
<
[/b]
Vanilla Ice

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 8 2005, 01:30 AM
i think you got the wrong 50 cent.....lol
Nah, I'm pretty sure it was him... they said he just constructed the whole gansta image to get into the market...

Anyway, the guys a tool
<

50 cent was the only smartest gangsta out there........the only way he got into business was he recorded his songs on tape then went on the street and gave em away for free to ppl passing by in the city.....ppl liked what they were hearing from the tapes....and then "word" went around to ppl big in music and then look where he is now.

but the best rap songs are the ones with other rappers say about other rappers...i got heaps, its funny how they swear, talk about killing their families...its like their not scared....i got one with fat joe being jealous about 50 cent cos 50 cent's getting all this attention.

But it is all a conspiracy, they are all best mates just like the wrestling and they have to work out the script on how will be dissing who that month.
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 8 2005, 01:30 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure it was him... they said he just constructed the whole gansta image to get into the market...

Anyway, the guys a tool
<
[/b]
Fifty Cent did get shot 9 times.

The situation you are describing is exactly what happened with Vanilla Ice.
And yes Fifty is a tool.

The Game is way better.

both the game and 50 cent work well together......though i hope fat joe backs up his words against 50 cent.....cos id like to see the latino terror squad get smacked by 50 cents contacts; snoop and dr dre's boys

aaaaaaaaahhhh back i go to play GTA San andreas
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

Anyway, the guys a tool
<
[/b]
You wyte boyz are all the same.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Apr 8 2005, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Apr 8 2005, 07:54 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

Anyway, the guys a tool
<
You wyte boyz are all the same.
<
[/b]
Who said I was white?
<

Latest posts