• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

1.jpg

That background logo is what would come out of Peter O'Mahony's mouth if he vaped. Pure pashun.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this post is stupid. Jones' role is really not major. Basically a 1 year internship where he'll be tested. Really not a huge step up from what he's already been doing. Probably wouldn't have been mentioned in the press release if he wasn't so beloved to Munster fans, that's how not important his role is. Who do we suppose would be a good candidate for what I'd call and entry level coaching job. Someone call up Michael Cheika, he'll really want to hear about this role.

The training gear is lovely. I got my few bits and there's a nice black tshirt with stag up side. It's classy.

On Jones, it is a skills role and I'd consider it important. I wouldn't call Amiga post stupid as we have been guilty of what he's assuming in past. But trust me Jones is different and as I said given time I think he will succeed

The training gear is lovely. I got my few bits and there's a nice black tshirt with stag up side. It's classy.

On Jones, it is a skills role and I'd consider it important. I wouldn't call Amiga post stupid as we have been guilty of what he's assuming in past. But trust me Jones is different and as I said given time I think he will succeed
It's a one year role and in my understanding not a chief role. More of a low key role. Didn't mean to call him stupid, just the implication.
Quite like the purple training stuff.

It's a one year role and in my understanding not a chief role. More of a low key role. Didn't mean to call him stupid, just the implication.
Quite like the purple training stuff.

No I understand you and know you didn't mean any malice. I meant it as I believe his role, while not high up, is vital. It's a role that's important to every team.

That jersey looks like the sort of thing a gym monkey with no personality would wear... 2/10 would not bang.

You're called 'Alpha Bro', you also use misc/bodybuilding forums terminology then you refer to being aware, lifting and your fellow brahs as being "gym monkeys". Not cool mane.

You're called 'Alpha Bro', you also use misc/bodybuilding forums terminology then you refer to being aware, lifting and your fellow brahs as being "gym monkeys". Not cool mane.
If anyone is wondering why his rep just jumped it's because Alpha Bro can stick his honey covered pecker in a beehive and I would applaud the bees as they stung him. You know for sure I'd rep the bees too!

I'm on a higher plane of broness, bro.
If anyone is wondering why his rep just jumped it's because Alpha Bro can stick his honey covered pecker in a beehive and I would applaud the bees as they stung him. You know for sure I'd rep the bees too!

... **** Schillaci...

Lol Wood plough with the force of a 1000 misc virgins 10/10,

Take my reps.

In Zyzz we trust bro we are all going to make it.

His Holiness has got a job in the Munster Academy as a talent scout or something.

Just an advisory role for academy. He will assist in areas like lineout and breakdown. The supporters club and IRFU will pay his wage as it was them that wanted it and pushed for it.

All in all its a good move as the man has endless knowledge.

Yeah for his own sake I was hoping he'd take a slightly bigger role abroad, but I imagine he had plenty of offers and still isn't ready to immerse himself in the game fully again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read he turned down a role with Grenoble. Home can't be beat I suppose.

Yeah for his own sake I was hoping he'd take a slightly bigger role abroad, but I imagine he had plenty of offers and still isn't ready to immerse himself in the game fully again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read he turned down a role with Grenoble. Home can't be beat I suppose.

He has business interests outside rugby that are his main objectives short term.
Let me reiterate he isn't coaching or anything just observing and offering advice.

He has business interests outside rugby that are his main objectives short term.
Let me reiterate he isn't coaching or anything just observing and offering advice.

Are you guys talking of POC who was to have taken up a contract in Toulon other than for the cruel injury?

Well we field on average more homegrown players than you last season especially toward the tail end, but let me know how Ian Nagle gets on will you?

Latest posts