• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Please note, there is at least one officer on duty in #10 at all times, and s/he keeps a log of all visitors.
We have made this decision without consulting with those on duty at the time, and without looking at this log.
A thought - given the above, the Met knew about this at the time, and chose not to investigate then.
Which means that they were covering up for their masters.
And probably don't want that to be shown up now.

Besides, you don't bump up from DBE to GBE by pissing off #10

Last edited:
Stratton just quit. Made a scapegoat for this I am sure.
You know what, watching the video, I don't feel like they are making light of it. For me it's more joking at work about having to do a task you know is ridiculous. They are laughing because of the absurdity of having to defend the indefensible and the fact that they are stuck with trying to come up with a plausible excuse. It's more laughing at the ridiculous situation they found themselves in.

You know what, watching the video, I don't feel like they are making light of it. For me it's more joking at work about having to do a task you know is ridiculous. They are laughing because of the absurdity of having to defend the indefensible and the fact that they are stuck with trying to come up with a plausible excuse. It's more laughing at the ridiculous situation they found themselves in.
That's definitely the impression I got from it. Although to be honest its not much better I'd be more in rage at having been put in that situation. I've been put it in it others and my mood definitely wasn't one for joking. If there are jokes its definitely noticeable the underlying contempt or sarcasm.

Like it was this morning where we discussed not being allowed in the office but could have a Christmas party.

Its really weird watching Tory MP's, Councillers and Voters being rightly ****** off about the government but because of introducing Plan B to stop people dying which is incredibly light touch (idiots).

But Mitchell says he is in no doubt Boris Johnson has not misled the house.

"Any prime minister who is speaking from the despatch box who has misled the house would have to resign and I'm sure Boris would never allow himself to be put in that position."
But we know he has.....multiple times!

I'm suprised the NY State Department haven't gone for him yet, for his various financial misdeeds.
Won't they need to hurry up with the statute of limitations?

Well there's this. But typical Trump hiding behind his lawyers, crying political witch hunt.

Not sure what is happening in Georgia and Trump intimidating officials to overturn the election there. All gone quiet on that front. What more evidence do you need than him on a taped phone call?

Nothing says "This is entirely above board" quite like putting a bin bag over the CCTV cameraView attachment 12703
Not entirely confident that is a bin bag - are there not tassels ln the bottom of the right droopy bit?

Its deinfintely curtains seen another picture of the room that makes is clear.

Plus CCTV cameras in downing street will not be as blatantly there.

Still another thing into this saga they denied to quiz took place earlier this week. Now everything may have been above aboard (it was noted as partial virtual even when broke but those not virtual broke rules). This is all going to leak and leak all because they didn't get on top in the first instance.

Sunak's office held a party too. That one seems to be more spontaneous and just people working, but at this point they are probably all going to get tarred with the same brush. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...treasury-christmas-drinks-party-b1974163.html
They're up against a sentiment where people had to work at home loads had to cancel their plans to see anyone. If there were online quizzes everyone participated as separate entities on their desks. It's uphill struggle regardless.

Latest posts