• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Do you reckon they've got like a toff's bet going on?

How much **** can we shovel onto the peasants before they finally have enough?

I'm sure they have one or two more Rwanda type schemes up their sleeve when things start to get rough.

It's actually depressing that so much of the electorate are willing to tolerate a law breaking PM and a sleaze ridden Government as long as they continue to spout pro Brexit rhetoric and talk about how they are the party to deport channel crossing refugees.

That bet has been dead for decades, centuries even. This island has always been leaning to the right and values conservative principles of ******** on poor people. Historically speaking we don't do radical change, we're much more of a status quo kind of people. Throw in a rigged electoral system and a largely biased press on top of a typical British attitude of "knowing who your betters are" I'd say we're pretty screwed.

Have a nice weekend.

Do you ever think some people in charge might be taking the ****?

You have to remember, for the modern right (Banon, Trump, Johnson, Putin, Le Pen etc etc) Annoying the left is the single most important policy goal - nothing motivates their base quite like that, and literally anything will be forgiven if it annoys "Them".
Keep "Us" onside, and the left will inevitably fragment.

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Russia lose a battalion strength battle group trying to do a river crossing in day light without artillery support. Absolute chuffing joke of an army. Ukrainian forces had prepared for the possibility of a crossing and pounded the crap out of it not just once but twice when the Russians tried in the exact same spot a few days later.

It's become an absolute embarrassment now. The Ukrainian army are out thinking and out fighting the Russians at nearly every turn

Macron desperately trying to make himself look like to one who knows how to deal with Putin. He clearly hasn't learnt though, Putin takes and then comes back for more.

Latest posts