• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Question of Sport

Originally posted by woosaah@May 25 2006, 01:10 PM
yep thats the one...

and.... Washington?

and welcome to the forum a rimmer :)

sorry arnold :)
You are correct

Chicago Bulls defeated the Washington Bullets on 10/26/84 which would be Jordans first Regular season game.

lol what a fluke :)

right my question...

ill have to think of one :)

EDIT

ok this is kinda hard but ill say it anyway

in cricket what did mankaded refer 2? not the player the "act" in the field :)

hope its not to easy now really damn i need to think of some questions just in case :)

I know this one and I didn't look it up (side effect of a being a cricket nut) but because of my balls up earlier I'll sit it out and wait for next question...

PS - The 'act' was named after Indian player Vinoo Mankad who was the first to do this, hence the name. Probably happens a lot more in indoor cricket too if that helps :)

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 25 2006, 03:15 PM
I know this one and I didn't look it up (side effect of a being a cricket nut) but because of my balls up earlier I'll sit it out and wait for next question...

PS - The 'act' was named after Indian player Vinoo Mankad who was the first to do this, hence the name. Probably happens a lot more in indoor cricket too if that helps :)
He wasn't the idiot who ran out someone after they left there crease was he? Either that or he was the first player to streak.

yeah thats right, thanks dobrien, could have given a harder clue, or better yet not given one at all :p

next time i am going ot make my question as hard as my stb :p

Latest posts