• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Question of Sport

Ripper it was colin meads i thought some of you would of seen it on game of two halves last night it was one of the questions

Meh, I must've been too busy staring at Ridges perfect teeth.

Before Michelle Wie made the cut at some Asian tournament recently, when was the last time a Women made the cut at a PGA Tour tournament for Men? (Just the year will be fine)

Originally posted by Ripper@May 24 2006, 07:52 AM
Meh, I must've been too busy staring at Ridges perfect teeth.

Before Michelle Wie made the cut at some Asian tournament recently, when was the last time a Women made the cut at a PGA Tour tournament for Men? (Just the year will be fine)

and

it was

annika sorenstam

No woman has made the cut on the PGA Tour since Babe Zaharias at the 1945 Tucson Open.

Ah google my good friend :)

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 24 2006, 09:53 AM
No woman has made the cut on the PGA Tour since Babe Zaharias at the 1945 Tucson Open.

Ah google my good friend :)
Um...you just ruined the game. The whole point is not to use google, but to see what peoples' knowledge is like anyway...

Sorry guys didn't realise that was the case, didn't know it and was curious to see what it was, consider hand smacked and me sitting in the corner for a while... does make sense though, as otherwise it's just a race to find answer first when I actually stop to think about it... *attempts to remove head from own ass*

So it'd be your question again Candyman, well done :)

I felt like giving you a rep point this morning for the TRF movie. :bravo: Now, I feel like taking one away. :ranting: I knew it was close to war-time (the answer) and was going to guess 1946. :wall:

I could've looked close to clever for once. I'll just balance it by leaving your rep points alone. :cheers:

Ok here we go.

What was the first team Michael Jordan played against in the NBA?

I know this. It was asked at a quiz night I was at last night, so I'm going to leave it for a few rounds for other people to guess, as to be honest, I didn't know it before last night.

It's a good question. :cheers:

Pardon me for speaking out of turn, but is this the same "talented" Michael Jordan, who starred in the movie Space Jam with Bugs Bunny?

yep thats the one...

and.... Washington?

and welcome to the forum a rimmer :)

sorry arnold :)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 25 2006, 01:10 PM
yep thats the one...

and.... Washington?

and welcome to the forum a rimmer :)

sorry arnold :)

Yes, yes, very funny, in with the rimmer jokes already, I see. Now that we've established that, how about my guess:

British Columbia?

Latest posts