• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aguuss Workshop,

those cardiff ones are awsum.. cardiff are playing friday so as soon as they play ill send u some links so u can finish them :) thats if they wear there new home kit as theres been some problems... but hopefully they will!!! cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 27 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Those minikits are really good. I find them a pain in the ass to make.. i can make them but i also tend to get white squares in my image for no reason when i import into fsh.

Perhaps you can give me some tips, aguxs.[/b]
You must make an alpha channel on the image, and save it in bmp with the black background,
Done that, import it into a .fsh file.

If you don't understand, I'll make a tutorial ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 27 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
13874.SC.XX01.jpg

here is the south africa test home shirt 2008-2010

980036.FLAT.jpg
[/b]
I'd love to see the shorts mate ;) Thanks for those front pics, well done :D

20080713---sp_12.jpg

usa are hard to find for shorts :( i think its plain white with usa logo bottom right of shorts

if this is you ability i cannot wait until i see the south africa minikit.

these are excellent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aguxs @ Aug 28 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shorts update... I'd love to know how are the away shorts now :wall:
cardiffleftnh7.png
cardiffrightfb2.png
[/b]

Good work............but the shorts are blue dark and notlight blue.........
but how do you make this minikits?they are very good and precise.......... :cheers: :cheers:

this is why the welsh are so retarded

CDF_Magners_Launch04.JPG

HOME-SHIRT-s.jpg

they release 10000 types of shorts for the new home kit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 28 2008, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
this is why the welsh are so retarded

CDF_Magners_Launch04.JPG

HOME-SHIRT-s.jpg

they release 10000 types of shorts for the new home kit[/b]

:eek: don't blaim there not shorts there traccy bottom look at these pics taken the same day http://www.welshrugbypics.co.uk/events/car...08/BEN_0848.jpg. this is because bmi baby pulled out so theres been problems with the new kits and getting a sponser.

they are brilliant and thats a very valid point just do the same white shorts with the dark blue... if they have pink shorts it will be even worce kit than already is haha cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aguxs @ Aug 28 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cardiffleftnh7.png
cardiffrightfb2.png
[/b]

Dude they look AWESOME :D Brilliant Job man! Sorry about not mentioning the shorts, but you've done an awesome job anyway! Guessing the away shorts would eb teh same but in a pink main color and dark blue line. Cheers for making them though!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 28 2008, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aguxs @ Aug 28 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cardiffleftnh7.png
cardiffrightfb2.png
[/b]

Dude they look AWESOME :D Brilliant Job man! Sorry about not mentioning the shorts, but you've done an awesome job anyway! Guessing the away shorts would eb teh same but in a pink main color and dark blue line. Cheers for making them though!
[/b][/quote]

i hope there not pink, they should be white to break it up a bit..otherwise itll be awful

Ok then my bad i just blame bmi baby for being such a crap company for wasting my time.

hey please would you be able to do the french rwc 07 kits, just forthe world cup. would you be able to leave the normal play now kit but edit the world cup kit only by making the shorts white.

here is a play now shirt which is fine as it is
Elissalde_France_630561.jpg

but here is a world cup shirt which i would like you to make
610x.jpg

thanks m8

Okay mates, after some days, here I am, with some bad news for you,
I'm in the pocess of moving, so I haven't time to make. :toss:

Thinking it well... I upload here my DOWNLOAD HERE.</a>

Sorry for my English ;)

Latest posts