• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aguuss Workshop,

A

Agusx

Heya, finally I decided to open a thread to expose my new works on Rugby08 (before I've edited PES and Fifa)
To start, a minikit of Leicester Tigers Home
leicesterxa6.png

I had some problems with the perspective of the collar, but anyway I think it's ok.
After making the away one, I'll release the pack with the badge included,

Pictures of the away are welcome.

Comment please

Hey, great kits!
Any chance you could have a go at the new Cardiff Blues one? Here's a picture of the home one:
Blues_New_Shirt_Splash.jpg

They haven't offically released the away kit, but it's supposed to be exactly the same, just this color:
B987965US-430zoom.jpg
Various logo's:

nolan.jpg
HSS%20Hire%20logo%203D%20small.jpg
EADS_Logo_24_Nov_04.jpg
Magners_league_logo_black.jpg
The Nolan UPVC goes on the right sleeve, with teh Magners League Logo above it, while the HSS Hire goes on the left sleeve.

Okay, I've two requests at the moment, on my free time I'll be making them.
Of course I'll make those Cardiff ones, I've to do my Canterbury design :)

thanks man :) no rush though, I have only got 08 For the PS2 at the moment so won't be able to use it just yet, but am planning to buy it for the PC, because I'm getting fed up of all the fake kits and rosters...

I'm trying to get a copied dvd-cd of the ps2 gamefiles to work, so it will update the kits/graphics but am sure it will involve a chipped ps2 or some cd-burning secret.

Okay, I've two requests at the moment, on my free time I'll be making them.
Of course I'll make those Cardiff ones, I've to do my Canterbury design :)
[/b]

You can download my Canterbury kits template in 1024 x 1024 pixels from the Download's section ;)

can you do the new national ones like south africa, australia and ireland.

that would be awesomeness. :)

Okay mates, finally I've done my Canterbury design, 100% made by me.
I've 2 requests at the moment, I hope to do them tomorrow ;)

And of course, I'm gonna make a lot of teams that wear this Canterbury design B)

sweet man cant wait to see sa minikit :p

USA needs to be priority since they have a different colour home kit now.

Here they are, I'll release them with the badge behind and without background when I've noticied the errors, for example, I don't know how the hell are the shorts <_<
cardiffleftsd4.png
cardiffrightpe1.png

cardiffawayleftzc7.png
cardiffawayrightjb7.png

Comments please :)

And... How's the new kit of USA? maybe I'll take the request, but I need some photos ;)

Those minikits are really good. I find them a pain in the ass to make.. i can make them but i also tend to get white squares in my image for no reason when i import into fsh.

Perhaps you can give me some tips, aguxs.

Latest posts