• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks final World Cup squad?

I watched the Samoa game and was surprised by the short ingoals. The ingoal length seemed shorter than the minimum standard 6m. Do you have any information about the pitch size of that stadium? Was that at Apia Park?

Have there been any All Blacks player from Niue or Cook Islands?

As mentioned there are players like Rene Ranger, Lima Sopoaga and Frank Bunce who have either Cook Island / Niuean decent - but no player has been born in those Islands and played for the All Blacks.

Like your analysis. Insofar as the best management cannot be perfect, should they have picked the deterioration of Mealamu, Woodcock, Conrad earlier, and replaced them in '14?

- - - Updated - - -

PS that was in response to Larksea.

There is a search engine called Google.
You type the question and the answer
Pops up.

- - - Updated - - -

So who is in the AB squad for the RWC?

Try Google

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the Samoa game and was surprised by the short ingoals. The ingoal length seemed shorter than the minimum standard 6m. Do you have any information about the pitch size of that stadium? Was that at Apia Park?

They ran out of room

Did the AB play anymore warm up games after the RC?? I completely missed them if they did..

Did the AB play anymore warm up games after the RC?? I completely missed them if they did..

Apparently some 'secret' games were played a few weeks ago. The All Blacks only had 1 public training sessions before leaving. Top secret stuff huh..

Apparently some 'secret' games were played a few weeks ago. The All Blacks only had 1 public training sessions before leaving. Top secret stuff huh..

yeah it seems like "some stuff" happened internally which would have made interesting viewing, I heard Naholo played a blinder in one of the internal games, which obviously would have been before he was injured/before squad announced. Potentially a closed door trial game of some sort.

Top secret games ....
Oh puleeze
"Apparently "the All Blacks played at night
With no lights on.They then played pin the tail on
The donkey

Latest posts