• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 3 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Os du Randt as in Os du Randy as in South Africa's premier front row pimp-meister?! HELL YEAH!!

(as a note, the polls are down for maintenance but should be back up in an hour..)[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 3 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is Os du Randt still playing?

God I love that guy, best player ever.[/b]

LOL, that's enough, thanx. Voted and good luck; see you are contenders in some of the categories. Os has gone back to farming; they don't call us Boere for nothing as well as being scrum coach at the Cheetahs which helped see them to the Currie cup final this year. What does 'biff' mean? It sounds irritating

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stormer2010 @ Nov 4 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
LOL, that's enough, thanx. Voted and good luck; see you are contenders in some of the categories. Os has gone back to farming; they don't call us Boere for nothing as well as being scrum coach at the Cheetahs which helped see them to the Currie cup final this year. What does 'biff' mean? It sounds irritating[/b]

Does he go roam the Savanaah trying to find Rhino to scrum against?

Thanks guys, should have enough votes to see me through but if anyone hasn't voted yet then please do! :)

I'll vote if you make me into a character... :D

Okay, I'll vote because I'm nice and you're my friend. However, don't give up on that idea to turn me into a character of legend.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 5 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In turn only if you burn your Australian jersey...[/b]
That Aussie Jersey gave you a night of laughs. I think it has a fond place in the "Awkward Situations" box.

THIS IS NOT AN IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT. MINE WAS FAR MORE IMPORTANT. URGENT, ALSO, MIGHT I ADD.

I've voted just now. <3

Voted

So far it looks like you in 3rd place for new best comic, roughly 7 or 8 votes from toppling the guys in the lead.

Come fellas get those votes in!

EDIT: The first sketch/scene is really high impact, Coming from the top down. Good stuff this, well done.

Thanks for the feedback, chaps! I can't have enough feedback with this project! We were aiming for a high impact with the first few pages. I feel that there simply aren't enough present day comics like this.

Thanks for voting too, if we can get enough votes then we can cause a surprise or two :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Nov 5 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 5 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That Aussie Jersey gave you a night of laughs. I think it has a fond place in the "Awkward Situations" box.
[/b][/quote]

Pretty much, I spent most of the night at the 2008 British Beer Festival trying to shepherd you away from angry British (thats English, Scots and Welsh) baying for your so called Aussie blood!!!! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 5 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Nov 5 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 5 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Pretty much, I spent most of the night at the 2008 British Beer Festival trying to shepherd you away from angry British (thats English, Scots and Welsh) baying for your so called Aussie blood!!!! :lol:
[/b][/quote]

...and no matter how american I sounded they swore they could hear my aussie accent. There's a plot line for you....ha ha ha. T'was A Good Night, Pete...cheers for that!

Yeah conversations went like this:

<Welsh guy> Aw ****, an Aussie?! Where you from?
<O'Ro> Dude, I'm from, like, Ohio.
<Welsh guy> Ohio as in Ohio Queensland?
<O'Ro> No, like Ohio USA...can't you hear my accent?
<Welsh guy> Ohio near Darwin?
<Prestwick> Lets go get some more beer...

Latest posts