• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andy Goode in Movember

B

Bullitt

This deserves a thread all of it's own, simply for the magnificence of Andy "fat boy" Goodes frankly wonderful moustache.

AndyGoodeMovember.jpg

Absloutely phenominal.

That is one mighty fine soup strainer. Very unique and certainly deserves praise, interesting design on his chops also. Looking very "goode" indeed <_<

All of the Leicester team is growing a tache for charity, I think its Children in need.

Andy Goode obviously wanted to have a unique tache to stand out from the rest.

:blink:

............and all wearers of 70`s style `taches and evil lambchop sideburns applauds in unison. Righteous daddyo!

Anyway, well done if it`s for charity. But them sideburns should not be worn by anyone. Ever. Just as Andrew Mehrtens what dodgy lambchop burns does for your game- it ended up costing him his AB spot a few years back!

It's odd, because Wasps did the same thing for a different charity at the start of the season. Wasps vs Tigers was a funny match.

How does this fat c*** stick 80 minutes of pro rugby?!

That truly does baffle me!
[/b]

Have you never seen a front rower?

Webby I think you should apologise for that post. St Glenister should not be mixing with mere mortals like Goode.

That facial hair is truly monumental.

That is one mighty fine soup strainer. Very unique and certainly deserves praise, interesting design on his chops also. Looking very "goode" indeed <_< [/b]

Possibly it's for Matt Hampson, they've always looked after him really well.

If Harry Ellis was growing it for anything other than charity it'd make him the Gary Neville of rugby :

harrymo.jpg

Well in Tigers

That facial hair is truly monumental.

<div class='quotemain'> That is one mighty fine soup strainer. Very unique and certainly deserves praise, interesting design on his chops also. Looking very "goode" indeed <_< [/b]

Possibly it's for Matt Hampson, they've always looked after him really well.

If Harry Ellis was growing it for anything other than charity it'd make him the Gary Neville of rugby :

harrymo.jpg

Well in Tigers
[/b][/quote]

^^Is that even real? Looks like he's glued a batch of his pubes on his face.

abomo.jpg

Luke Abraham appears to have emerged from 14th century Japan.

gmurphymo.jpg
frankmo.jpg

And that's a Victorian crime-solving duo if ever I saw one.

Latest posts