• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another January Sale

Well it fact we stick up for our own and Bullitt and what I'm saying is true fact so no more to say on my part

Wrong. Like seemingly every other Munster fan, you're getting precious when anyone points out even the slightest faults in the "magical ethos" of the club. "How dare you say my club is bad or one of her players isn't actually descended from God and Hercules themselves"!

O'Gara is an over-rated shithouse who's spent his entire career living off the good work of others and hoffing the crotch of whoever is the Irish national coach. The only people who don't realise this are the part time fans in the South-West corner of Ireland. How can I put it in indisputable language: Algebra!

Rob Andrew - Education + Bad Attitude - International Success + Plastic Paddyness = Ronan O'Gara.

I never said any of that crap just simply he has achieved alot in game and well Munster fans at least appreciate him.
And well is Jamie Heaslip a plastic paddy so too. But coming from an English Person it bit hypocritical.

Shane Geraghty thought he was Irish for a few years :p

I think he's more eluding to the fairly large number or foreign-born players in/around the EPS (Shaw, Hartley, Fourie, Hape, Barritt, Ward-Smith etc.)

Delon Armitage, Steffon Armitage, Dylan Hartley, Simon Shaw, Rike Flutey, Shontaye Hape, Paul Doran Jones and if young Tuilagi plays.

No but when you treat them in Bullitt's law :D (Way you treat ROG)
They certainly not English so either let's treat everyone the same or stop the crap.

No but when you treat them in Bullitt's law :D (Way you treat ROG)
They certainly not English so either let's treat everyone the same or stop the crap.

You treat them however the hell you want - Some of aren't as precious as certain parts of the world.

Doesn't make O'Gara any less of an over-hyped shite mind.

Never said ROG wasn't over hyped or cocky for that matter as I can tell many tales of him running his mouth in training and getting a fist for it.
But was just saying he is Irish and it's not his fault he happened to be born when his parents worked abroad

Never said ROG wasn't over hyped or cocky for that matter as I can tell many tales of him running his mouth in training and getting a fist for it.
Do so! :p

After I heard about Lewsey knocking out Cipriani when he was cocky in training, it made my year :lol:

Won't go in to details ha but think back to Rd. 1 of Heineken Cup.
Quinny missed game by being "dropped" and O'Leary with a broken thumb in Leinster game (let's remember he played whole game and didn't go down injured).

Ha ha enough said but ROG is a man that does whip out nasty comments and when you catch the wrong guy at wrong time there is circumstances

So, Charlie to Sarries. Bit of a shocker that one, would of thought maybe a move to France or somewhere to see out the last few years of his career. That might of helped with the 'new experiences' and the wallet somewhat.

Also reading some of this thread is very similar to reading some of the spam emails I get from Nigeria..

Seems like he knows what he is doing.
It's nice to see a player give full and frank reasons for leaving / his plans for the future.

Latest posts