Brown
Burgess
Giteau
Mitchell
Barnes
Mortlock
Turner
Ashley-Cooper

The French coach has just come out in the pre-match interview and said that if France don't win tonight, their tour has been a failure. Pretty arrogant if you ask me, but then again, that's the French for you. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jun 27 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A tour where you lose 2/3 games sounds like failure to me.[/b]

True, but the way he said it made it sound like that if they couldn't beat Australia, it'd be a failure.

The ref is soo inconsistant. He's ruining what could be a great match. And whats with no hits in the scrum!!?

When I remember how often off-side were the Wallabies around the rucks in the first half, same comprehension couls have been offered to Mermoz !

Now French are too slow, both in attack (Yach...) but also on support in defense

I'm not used to complain about the referee but this is ridiculous since the beginning. Is this a payback for the Bastareaud case ?

The ref is punishing France alright BUT 'id say Oz are the better team at the mo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jun 27 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The ref is punishing France alright BUT 'id say Oz are the better team at the mo.[/b]

I guess you're right but this game could have been a lot better and the score more close without the ref bias.

Speaks volumes that they went for the posts earlier even though it didn't change their situation.

Pretty dull.

Oz look to have good basics, will be very hard to beat. If they can open things up a bit with more running from deep then everyone's in trouble.

Poor old France. Very dispiriting. Midfield got swallowed up every time. Dusautoir is a tackling machine.

That was the most boring game of rugby I've seen in a long time. A growing endorsement for the game in Australia. KICK, reset scrum 5 times, KICK. Repeat for 80 minutes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jun 27 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
. Midfield got swallowed up every time. Dusautoir is a tackling machine.[/b]

That's the point where the difference of physical beetween the two teams conditions was the most visible, but we cannot only count on Dusautoir and Ouedraogo.

Latest posts