Australia vs France

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by QLD, Jun 27, 2009.

1. QLD

QLD Guest

Robinson
    Moore
    Baxter
    Horwill
    Sharpe
    Mumm
    Smith
    Brown
    Burgess
    Giteau
    Mitchell
    Barnes
    Mortlock
    Turner
    Ashley-Cooper

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. skittles

skittles Guest

The French coach has just come out in the pre-match interview and said that if France don't win tonight, their tour has been a failure. Pretty arrogant if you ask me, but then again, that's the French for you. :p

4. durbutter

durbutter Guest

A tour where you lose 2/3 games sounds like failure to me.

5. skittles

skittles Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jun 27 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    True, but the way he said it made it sound like that if they couldn't beat Australia, it'd be a failure.

6. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Well seeing as France are a better team, if they lost it would be a failure.

7. Mr.cyclopede

Mr.cyclopede Guest

Yashvili's defense

:hunt:

8. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Gosh, Dave Pearson is diabolical.

9. durbutter

durbutter Guest

The ref is soo inconsistant. He's ruining what could be a great match. And whats with no hits in the scrum!!?

10. cyRil

cyRil Guest

He got bounced bigtime by Moore. :D

11. Mr.cyclopede

Mr.cyclopede Guest

When I remember how often off-side were the Wallabies around the rucks in the first half, same comprehension couls have been offered to Mermoz !

Now French are too slow, both in attack (Yach...) but also on support in defense

12. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

I'm not used to complain about the referee but this is ridiculous since the beginning. Is this a payback for the Bastareaud case ?

13. durbutter

durbutter Guest

The ref is punishing France alright BUT 'id say Oz are the better team at the mo.

14. cyRil

cyRil Guest

He speaks the truth.

15. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jun 27 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am sure Wallabies win this match

16. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jun 27 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I guess you're right but this game could have been a lot better and the score more close without the ref bias.

17. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Containing them easily.

18. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Speaks volumes that they went for the posts earlier even though it didn't change their situation.

19. shtove

shtove Guest

Pretty dull.

Oz look to have good basics, will be very hard to beat. If they can open things up a bit with more running from deep then everyone's in trouble.

Poor old France. Very dispiriting. Midfield got swallowed up every time. Dusautoir is a tackling machine.

20. QLD

QLD Guest

That was the most boring game of rugby I've seen in a long time. A growing endorsement for the game in Australia. KICK, reset scrum 5 times, KICK. Repeat for 80 minutes.

21. Mr.cyclopede

Mr.cyclopede Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jun 27 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That's the point where the difference of physical beetween the two teams conditions was the most visible, but we cannot only count on Dusautoir and Ouedraogo.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!