• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs South Africa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Sep 3 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Sep 1 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like Al Baxter's career as a prop (and I use the term loosely) is over!

What a pity. I was looking forward to watching Tony Woodcock cleaning Big_Al's clock one last time.[/b]

I'm certain i'm not the only one that read that as "watching Tony Woodcock cleaning Big Al's cock one last time"
[/b][/quote]

Perhaps I should have used "chronometer" instead of "clock"!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Sep 2 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jethro @ Sep 2 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess I'll be cheering on the Aussies, go you good things!!!![/b]

i've got some green and gold face paint here that i'd be happy to lend you :D
[/b][/quote]

Have my pre-moob wallaby jumper all ready to go :bravo:

If Dingo drops this game and the one across the ditch I reckon we might be looking at a new Wallaby coach for 2010.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Sep 4 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Sep 3 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Sep 1 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like Al Baxter's career as a prop (and I use the term loosely) is over!

What a pity. I was looking forward to watching Tony Woodcock cleaning Big_Al's clock one last time.[/b]

I'm certain i'm not the only one that read that as "watching Tony Woodcock cleaning Big Al's cock one last time"
[/b][/quote]

Perhaps I should have used "chronometer" instead of "clock"!
[/b][/quote]

Anyway else read that as .... ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jethro @ Sep 5 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Sep 2 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

If Dingo drops this game and the one across the ditch I reckon we might be looking at a new Wallaby coach for 2010.
[/b][/quote]

You guys can have Robbie Deans, I would be much happier with David Nucifora.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Sep 5 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jethro @ Sep 5 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Sep 2 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

You guys can have Robbie Deans, I would be much happier with David Nucifora.
[/b][/quote]

You mean the guy who chased Ali Williams out of town and had Joe Rocokoko and David Smith backing up Rudi Wulf?

Jeez no excitment over this game on the coast, most of the lads seem resigned to the Bokke making it another win.

Well that's nice but the Aussies are winning at the moment. Genia making a huge difference.

and Barnes, except for missing one Blatant offside on the southafrica line has been really 'good'.

9-6 to Aus at halftime, Aussie hasn't really threatened so I think South Africa have the goods to get up and win.

Eh? Turner in the corner and Giteau breaking the defence and getting to the line? And they've been in the 22 more often than that.

First half hour had plenty of opertunities for both sides.

Again, a nice performance from Robinson. Resigned myself to the fact that Burgess cannot start, his career is up in the air atm.

Rocky 'the Rocky rock' Elsom makes the break and Genia quick tap....oh, no try.

Worst refereeing i have ever seen. Wallabies are cheating at almost every breakdown. Barnes says it's fine, then when we have players contesting on their feet, it's an instant penalty? Refereeing at our driving malls is shocking. Pathetic Wayne Barnes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Sep 5 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Worst refereeing i have ever seen. Wallabies are cheating at almost every breakdown. Barnes says it's fine, then when we have players contesting on their feet, it's an instant penalty? Refereeing at our driving malls is shocking. Pathetic Wayne Barnes.[/b]

Gotta disagree. You've got 2 penalties from that driving maul? Players coming in at the side is a marginal thing an d if neither the ref nor the touch judges are calling it then I have to agree with the ref's decision. The only mistake he made was when he called an obstruction that wasn't there.

I also think he's been very vigilant at the ruck and doing a fantastic job at the scrum.

Jericho isn't used to his team losing....blame the ref?

Australia fired all their guns in the second half. Well done to them. Why didnt they just play this way from the start? Anyway, i still say barnes had a shocker. If you think im blaming the ref, then thats your call. Australia were the better team. We struggled in attack when habana left, and jacobs should never see the green jersey again. We also desperately need kankowski in this team. Desperately. Anyway, well done australia. Brilliant game by genia. My man of the match.

Mine as well, amazing performance from someone getting their first cap.

Edit: Terrible Wallabies scrum btw.

We have to win vs NZ, if we dont Aus have to beat them, or stop them from getting a bonus point.

Congrats Wallabies. Thanks for keeping this competition alive for at least another week.

South Africa looked tired towards the end. Is it because they are playing away from home?
In the last 10 minutes South Africa were trying to throw the ball around from their own 22 so they could at least salvage a bonus point. But thats just not their style of play.

I thought Drew Mitchell was Fantastic in the 2nd half.

Next weeks game should be a real hum dinger.

It's been a great weekend for semi-neuteral games for me. First Munster are hammered, now South Africa. Brilliant.

A deserved victory for the Ozzies, they looked the better team, and it would have been sad to see them leave the tournement with nowt.

Latest posts