Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Bath.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Newcastle.png

In the final game of the season, Bath must beat Newcastle to stand any chance of reaching the Semi Finals of the Aviva Premiership. Newcastle however require a bonus point win to guarantee their survival.

Referee: Wayne Barnes

This and the Northampton game will be the games to watch over the weekend.

Bath and Leeds have the most to gain from this, where as Northampton and Newcastle have the most to loose...

Meh. Bath will struggle to get the 4-try win while Leeds will need Northampton to rest the first team (and a minor miracle if form is taken into account) for anything to change.

Bath will struggle as Newcastle are excellent at shutting down Bath's style of rugby. Of note is the fact that we have a massive tighthead shortage which won't help.

As for playoff hopes, it depends on what Northamptons strategy for the run in of the season is (to rest/not to rest) and leeds' determination. Anyways the statistics for away teams winning at the play-off stages are pretty dire so unfortunately I'm not holding my breath for Glaws, Saints or (although I would like to the play-offs) Bath getting to the final.

m0rris

aslong as newcastle either get a bonus point or they win and leeds loses then we r defo styaing up hehe

Just got to hope we can pull off something specialwill keep everything crossed.

Too bad Bath didn't make it to the play-offs. Better luck next season!

Latest posts