• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Barf vs Edinburgh

Bath fluke a 16-9 win despite Edinburgh being camped on their line for last 10 mins or so

Good to see the boys finally win a game, even more important its at home to get the fans back on side. Nice.

Or Edinburgh make a hash of it - Gunners were simply not controlled enough when / where it mattered

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 13 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bath fluke a 16-9 win despite Edinburgh being camped on their line for last 10 mins or so[/b]

Fluke? Pah!

Bath back playing the rugby they were last season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Dec 13 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 13 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bath fluke a 16-9 win despite Edinburgh being camped on their line for last 10 mins or so[/b]

Fluke? Pah!

Bath back playing the rugby they were last season.
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I know, its almost a knee-jerk reaction I do,

In all honesty though Bath played well, a typical peformance, strong up front with the cutting edge to score the tries. The defence was strong enough to repel the commited but lacklustre attacks that Edinburgh put on.

The number 7 had a good game, as number 7's had in most games this weekend (That leads me to a question. Do you think that the number 7 is the key position in a team?).

Hape played well too and if Little had kicked a bit better then there wouldnt have been the need for the frantic end.

Right, thats about as mch Bath-crediting I can give so I'll end on this. You're still gonna get relegated, c'mon Carniege. :lol:

Latest posts