Bebo going down the pan?

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8606379.stm

I only really use facebook and I've never even been on Bebo, once. I believe it's quite popular in Ireland but it really hasn't managed to establish any sort of foothold in the UK from what I can gather. Looks like it's headed the way of MySpace - eating Facebook's dust.

Bebo is just full of 13yr old chavs, in the same way that Myspace is just full of teenage emo kids.

I'm surprised Mite hasn't come to the defence of MySpace.

He liked the customisable element of it over facebook, a point with which I agree.

i used to love bebo its basiclly a part of growing up in ireland you hit 13 you get a bebo ..you grow up realise its **** and move to facebook..i still go on a bit just to check up the old page but after that no

Yeah, I had bebo until i was like 16. Then I moved over to facebook. This was always going to happen really.

I remember making a Bebo account ages ago and just simply hating the whole thing. Facebook is rubbish but its simplicity is a good enough reason to keep coming back.

yeah Bebo is for kids. i still have mine which i check once every blue moon. Bebo is crap though compared to facebook.

Anyone remember Hi5? that was huge over here in NZ and Australia about 10yrs ago! then Bebo came along and killed it and now Facebook has eaten Bebo up. Only the strong survive.

Latest posts