• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brive v Leinster

Leinster really felt they needed the BP - should have got it.

Second try was class. Brilliant execution, but also responding to a Brive score that could have left a nailbiting finish.

McLaughlin reminds me of Aidan McCullen a few years ago in that he quietly does everything extremely well. He's a strong tackler, good in support and is a viable lineout option. He's becoming a very valuable member of the team and is definitely in line for a couple of Ireland A games now.

Lads was in Thomond today but we kinda knew it already but Sexton has to start for Ireland.
As for McLaughlin for Ireland it will take alot more to shift Ferris.

But Leinster played well against a poor Brive team and can't be disappointed about not getting a BP as that is a very difficult task.
But think the 2games against the Scarlets will be massive.

Yeah I'll take that alright.

Brive were woeful, absolutely woeful. Should hold no fears for anyone in the group so the bonues point may become an issue later on.

Either way, its now clear the Scarlets are the ones to get. The double header in December is going to be absolutely massive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 17 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah I'll take that alright.

Brive were woeful, absolutely woeful. Should hold no fears for anyone in the group so the bonues point may become an issue later on.

Either way, its now clear the Scarlets are the ones to get. The double header in December is going to be absolutely massive.[/b]
Think that double header is vital and maybe Leinster should have target of maybe 6points as minimum (2BP's and 1 win)

Latest posts