• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 1 Pool 1 (Oyonnax, Saracens, Toulouse, Ulster)

Sarries in a completely dominant position then sub off half their team and lose all momentum.

Dominant front row subbed off now going backwards in scrum.

Do teams never learn from this nonsense!

I agree, Sarries threw away a bonus point today. It's not often I agree with Barnes but subbing George made a huge difference.

Hold on the scrum started going backwards after Toulouse made the front row changes, sarries changed the front row after that

Should've got the BP but we can possibly go to France and beat Toulouse.

Looking forward to tonight's game. If we play like we did last week we should win the first half, second might be an issue.

The referee is being very erratic here ....

Poor show from the Ulster fans booing when Rhodes came back on . Maybe it should have been a red but was mis timed rather than what Rees did yesterday ...

Also Goode having a shocker which is good because Eddie won't put up with his crap

Last edited:
The referee is being very erratic here ....

Poor show from the Ulster fans booing when Rhodes came back on . Maybe it should have been a red but was mis timed rather than what Rees did yesterday ...

Also Goode having a shocker which is good because Eddie won't put up with his crap

Interesting what you say about Rees. Have heard nothing or read anything about the incident today but genuinely thought it was more accidental than deliberate?

Interesting what you say about Rees. Have heard nothing or read anything about the incident today but genuinely thought it was more accidental than deliberate?

Either way he shouldn't be stamping anywhere near a guy's face.

I was furious when I saw it, really bone idle thing to do. Especially when the Blues were half looking like getting back in the game.

Crazy to go for the posts from out wide like that in these conditions when your kicker has missed every shot.

We played really well and if we can keep that type of form we could get to the final. Its great to see the English teams do really well this year.

Latest posts