• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 1 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

Leinster's no.11:
ZJSRsFx.jpg

Not far off, wtf happened there awful throw

EDIT: FFS

Last edited:
Bent can definitely lock it well at tighthead he just needs to find that consistency.

He was still talking about Haskell - it just got confusing because Guy Thompson was on screen at the time and Eykin said his name

Nope. He said Haskell is in with a very good shot at playing in the autumn, then he said what I typed about Thompson.

Cheers Alapati.
I had 25p on him as first try scorer at 20/1. :cool:

Now for Madigan to bag one and Leinster to win.

Last edited:
Nope. He said Haskell is in with a very good shot at playing in the autumn, then he said what I typed about Thompson.

I thought he was still talking about Mullan auditioning for a starting spot in the Autumn then Thompson came on the screen

Great hit ups from Reid and Heaslip nice to see Fanning grab one as well, often gets a lot of stick.

I thought he was still talking about Mullan auditioning for a starting spot in the Autumn then Thompson came on the screen
I can't be bothered to check - the point still stands... BT's colour commentators are sickeningly effusive.

to be fair, if you fix a defender and then take the outside, Wade could do that to the majority of defenders

Thing is eberyone know's what Wade wants to do, you have to close him dowm and not get caught flat footed.

Latest posts