• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 3, Round 4 (Leicester, Toulon, Scarlets, Ulster)

Chilachava !!! with a TO...this youngster is going to be a magnificent replacement for Zirak for GEO.

Breakdown being refereed really poorly - Toulon players allowed to kneel on the Tigers players, not supporting their body weight at all.

Tigers really need to splash some cash at the end of the season for a number 8 - Crane isn't going scare any top level opposition.

Breakdown being refereed really poorly - Toulon players allowed to kneel on the Tigers players, not supporting their body weight at all.

Tigers really need to splash some cash at the end of the season for a number 8 - Crane isn't going scare any top level opposition.

I'm hoping the rumours in the Tigers circle are true about who we are talking to.

mmm yes. And Toulon just made love to Leicester's ;) and BastaGRO's junk ain't a narrow fit.

Toulon have overtaken Saracens as the team I dislike the most.

Great try.................the ref is not biased.......just incompetent!!

BT now copying Sky and putting their commentators in a cupboard in the studio rather than pay the air fares........"maybe the tempearature is dropping there" from Healey!

At least they somehow manage to get the crowd reaction heard to give the atmosphere that Sky so usually fail to do!!

chances slipping by for TLN, that's the second enormous almost certain opportunity, not counting another good one too..

- - - Updated - - -

aie aie aie.........

- - - Updated - - -

soooo frustrating..

- - - Updated - - -

with all the Tigger fouls at the bd, Clancy's a nice guy here..

- - - Updated - - -

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why can Toulon players get away with literally jumping onto rucks? The two rucks before Mermoz' knock on Smith and Suva dived straight in, Clancy is only reffing one side at the breakdown.

see the Leinster guy see where I'm coming from.

FYI I'm sorry about O'Connor if it was up to me he would have gone to somewhere else. (Mainly a French team)

That was a trip/kick on Burns :huh:
Can't lash out with your legs if you're on the floor and a player runs past you :huh: :huh:

Halfpenny's attack looks to have regressed massively since his move to Toulon - the timing of his passes is especially poor.

Who's that Tigers coach the camera keeps cutting to? Not seen Cockers once, but that guy on the sidelines in the white Tigers t-shirt has been shown loads.

Latest posts