• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup QF. 2 - Leinster Rugby v Wasps

No kudos for 'Ring-name'? Oh dear, I'm wasted on you guys..
Have Leinster really not played Saracens recently? Oh I suppose they can't have otherwise that record wouldn't exist..

Hey not bad, but surely Gary Ringorse, the 'Second Coming', deserves to be associated with life-giving, fertility, insemination etc? Just a thought.

He is the alpha and the Omega, our beginning and your end. Speaking of your end, that's exactly where his foot is going tomorrow.

Very good but you can tell him no need, Maro already has that one plugged.

Jeez just remembered you're not even Leinster...shouldn't you be wanting Keith Earls at 13 for Ireland and praying at a shrine to Declan Kidney?

Last edited:
Much as I'm excited to have Le Roux here now we're not going to see the best of him until we can have him at full-back. He's a little wasted on the wing.

With Ruddock apparently injured our injured backrow would be:

6. Ruddock
7. Murphy
8. Heaslip

Mad depth.

No real surprises, will be very interested in our back three, the attacking threat is undoubted but definitely questions around two of them positionally.

I won't unfortunately be able to watch it live hopefully it'll be up on youtube by the time I go looking for it.

I think this is by far the most interesting tie of the round. I will be in the minority but i think wasps will do it. Not sure why but i think with that back line and gopperths boot they will sneak this by 5

Generally agree. Think this is the only quarter where the away side has a decent shot.

Going to be seriously tough today but I'm looking forward to it.

Because I'm a whiny little ****, I have to point out today could have been very different if that bull**** hadn't happened away at Connaught.

I hate when they shout maul during a tackle. No one joins correctly and they collapse it, no rules ever seem to apply in this scenario

Latest posts