• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Trophy 2006

west indies beat india this morning yay!!! west inidies into semis as well after thier two wins.

makes aussie vs india a knockout game as well i think although west indies have to play england and they could still make it coulndt they? wait.. no they cant! they havnt even scored over 200 this tornament LOL

looks like new zealands next game is next thursday for finishing on top of pool b with a superior run rate. the winner of Pakistan and South Africa will have to win by ALOT to come first. but at this stage it wont be the aussies coming first.

sunday nights game will be india v australia, go india i say :)

Yeah England are gone after today alright, but that showdown between India and Australia should be a cracker. Big confidence booster for the Windies ahead of the world cup though

Strange decision from SA to have batted losing 5 wickets pretty quicky but this partnership between Boucher and Kemp seems to have got things back on track, Pollock and Ntini will be relishing bowling on this track so could be an extremely tight finish.

Would've been had the Pakis not sh*t themselves... wonder how much they made out of that? :p

Would've been had the Pakis not sh*t themselves... wonder how much they made out of that? :p
[/b]

No where near as much as Gibbs has lost

Poor guy, he goes and scores a brilliant golden duck, only to be shafted by a couple of his own team mates.

cough choke cough - who knocked you out of the first Champions Trophy and then won it? cough cough :p

Oz did look good though chasing down India's 250 with ease...

November 2006
Wed 1 1st Semi Final - Australia v New Zealand
Punjab C.A. Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

Thu 2 2nd Semi Final - South Africa v West Indies
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur

Sun 5 Final - TBC v TBC
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai[/b]

man if saf hadnt won by so much it would have been saf aus and nz wi, i would have liked that final more. but i also would have liked to see india score more than 250 on such a flat wicket. as soon as i saw that i knew it was all over.

should be a good game wednesday night, i am looking forward to thursday and working from home after having no sleep on wednesday night :)

Australia 9-240

New Zealand in reply all out for 206

Dan Vettori can hold his head high, he's such a quality player and his innings tonight was all class.

But it would be un-Australian of me not to say..... choke,choke,choke,choke,choke :p :bleh!:

Bugger... another game where a potentially game winning situation is blown, well done aussie.

yeah i was guttered, and now with an aussie v wi final i am totally not interested in it.

i dont think aussie will let what happened last time happen again.

aus have come into form during the competition while the blackcaps and some other teams have struggled and looked ordinary. our bowling wasn't too bad overall but the batting never really clicked all tournament.

Dramatic collapse from the Windies, last time I was watching Chris Gayle was smaking McGrath all over the place now I switch back and they're all out for 138, should be a cake walk now for the Aussies.

Oz 103 chasing 116 after WI crap total of 138 rain reduced, Australia require another 13 runs with 8 wickets and 54 balls remaining

i went to bed when chanderpaul was smacking it all over the place at the start. thinking at 4am i would be able to watch some cricket and rugby but NOOOOO Aus play like we all know they can

sucky west indies, should have done better with the start that they had

Latest posts