TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
7190.2.jpg

The line-up for this season's RFU Championship semi-finals has been confirmed following the final round of play-off action.

RFU Championship semi-finals: (Sunday, May 1)
Worcester Warriors vs. Bedford Blues, Sixways, KO 12:15
Cornish Pirates vs. London Welsh, The Mennaye Field, KO 17:45

Both semi-finals will be broadcast live on Sky Sports HD

http://www.espnscrum.com/premiership-2010-11/rugby/story/138453.html

Pirates vs Welsh should be a cracker,

Warriors will smash Bedford though (think they nilled them last time they met?)

They have grounds of 5850 and 6500, respectively, so no
However if they look like going through they could move grounds to somewhere suitable, or stick temp stands in or something to take them up to the level required (though isn't that around 10,000, so that's a lot of seats to put in)

Bedford would play in Luton and Welsh anywhere in central London that'd have them.

Doesn't matter though as it'll be Worcester vs Pirates in the final.

Bedford would play in Luton and Welsh anywhere in central London that'd have them.

Doesn't matter though as it'll be Worcester vs Pirates in the final.

Old Deer Park has room for expansion.

1658424_0d1e4675.jpg

Id also not write anyone off yet in the semi's because as you mentioned in an earlier thread, there is no grantee about teams and play offs.

Old Dear park wouldn't be deemed a good enough stadium - The only reason Rotherhams ground was considered not good enough was because Bath looked like going down and the Rec doesn't meet the Premiership criteria if they'd required promotion the following year (old farts looking after their own as per usual).

The only club of those four with their own facilities up to standard are Worcester.

I think on Scrum it said that only Worcester can get promoted and if they don't win no one will, I don't give Bedford much of a chance but they did beat the Warriors in the B and I cup this weekend, stranger things have happened.

I think on Scrum it said that only Worcester can get promoted and if they don't win no one will, I don't give Bedford much of a chance but they did beat the Warriors in the B and I cup this weekend, stranger things have happened.

Shame theyre gonna get battered in the final. :D

So Worcester vs Cornish Pirates is the final, looks like it will be a good final

Great advertisement for the championship. Two great games of rugby. Shame the league doesn't get more coverage.

It is starting to get more and more, which is good news. But I would like to the Championship have a game every week shown, alongside the Aviva Premiership games...

Really hope the Pirates beat Worcester!

It will be the Stadium which is the question for Pirates

Latest posts