• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Complete and Utter Bull****

Repicopter.gif

Wait...wouldn't that hurt?

:huh:

das

that took me a second. You'll pay for that, making me work to get a joke...but yeah it would be a thread with articles about what Japanese ppl do, their latest weeeeeirdas$ trends, YouTube videos, all kinds of explosive Nippon diarrhea happy fun torture. It would be all of educative, informative, entertaining and disturbing. All at the same time. Every good forum should have a Japs thread...:rolleyes:

NOO u punched me in the ****ing ear u dick.

well, better in that order than another ! *tah domm tssss*

After a quick google search, I was distraught to find there is no Zidane headbutt negged Gif. I am most upset.

aha got me there...smartass basterd...that was pretty hilarious, I miss those movies, the first one in particular (which I think this is from).

So uhh, this whole neg rep gif thing, boy, the internet ppl really took it seriously didn't they...we could fill a whole OH NO WHATS THIS

n-1.gif

ibb8bmQrBpbsEV.gif

Oh no, but there's more, it's just oozing from everyw..
16563676_negged_gif.gif

oglwr8.gif

neg-train-negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-814.gif

And finally, if anyone can complete this gif with the last line to be delivered in that scene:

negged_gif_14757985.gif

aha got me there...smartass basterd...that was pretty hilarious, I miss those movies, the first one in particular (which I think this is from).

First one and two were good fun. Teenage fun. Genitalia? Check. Sex? Check. Drugs? Check. Violence? Check. Humour? Debatable. Doofy? Check.

Of all the neg rep gifs I'm surprised there have been no smash and bash gaming ones like street fighter? mortal kombat?

First one and two were good fun. Teenage fun. Genitalia? Check. Sex? Check. Drugs? Check. Violence? Check. Humour? Debatable. Doofy? Check.

Of all the neg rep gifs I'm surprised there have been no smash and bash gaming ones like street fighter? mortal kombat?

yeah well I'm just amazed this post didn't get pos-repped, we all have our little worries, okay ruggabeettle ?!..

funkeh chicken. Comfy kitchen.

...fkn masterpiece...look at it...unbeeliieavablbe. Ungrateful little basterds, I take the time to produce ultra-quality aphorism poetry, and it's just taken for granted. I'm...I'm pretty outraged honestly.

Of all the neg rep gifs I'm surprised there have been no smash and bash gaming ones like street fighter? mortal kumquat?

Fixed that for you. (Only one person here will probably get that...)

das

Latest posts