• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Complete and Utter Bull****

This thread =

Wait, is this a recent SNL? I used to love the celebrity jeopardy sketches, but the Will Ferrell had to get all popular and ****. Jerk.

Anyway, let's get REPMANIA back on the road, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, is this a recent SNL? I used to love the celebrity jeopardy sketches, but the Will Ferrell had to get all popular and ****. Jerk.

Anyway, let's get REPMANIA back on the road, eh?

2008/2009 so not so new. Just the 'I had sex with you mother' type comments reminded me of the SNL celebrity jeoprady Sean Connery character.

Also +1

REP BARS ARE BACK!!! Admittedly in the wrong place (way to go guys ;) ) but excellent news nonetheless. Well done mods. Rep for all.

should we start an intervention thread for Cymro yet, or just roll with the Hulk Hogan obsessive fetish thingy for a little while ?
And check this out: we could call it...hah, buckle up now !...we would call it: "Cymro-therapy". Mmm ?? ah ?? mm ??

naZqhHs.gif

should we start an intervention thread for Cymro yet, or just roll with the Hulk Hogan obsessive fetish thingy for a little while ?
And check this out: we could call it...hah, buckle up now !...we would call it: "Cymro-therapy". Mmm ?? ah ?? mm ??

naZqhHs.gif

tumblr_n3muins73e1rzs29mo1_400.gif

The rep bars are back (see, I still look after you guys after 11 years) not where they once where for coding reasons. That's the best we could get it and that's what's best for business.

Enjoy.

:unsure:

das

you'll have to wait for approval from the Hulk Hogan grandchief lord master himself.

I liked it. It's historical/informal in that we now know where Rebecca Black got her inspiration from, lyrically (and possibly musically). And it shows just once again (and I do mean, for the umpteenth time....) just how insane Japs are.
Yup.

EDIT: in fact - wait wait, I'm not finished.. - in fact, I do declare it would be positive and also...entertaining to have a "Japs are fkng nuts" thread here on our very own TRF.
Just a proposition...

Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHat? Some kind of rep thing is back??? Okay I'm back (people are like who the **** is this guy). I'll only stay if you guys lay off the cliques and trying to be funny business like this thread. Rep please.

Latest posts