• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Complete and Utter Bull****

Seriously?

Stop derailing this ****ing thread, unless of course you get your 'free fun' and enjoyment by ruining others fun. If that's the case carry on by all means.

Wait. There's a theme to this thread? :huh:

My bad.

das

Seriously?

Stop derailing this ****ing thread, unless of course you get your 'free fun' and enjoyment by ruining others fun. If that's the case carry on by all means.

spontaneous ejaculation, whatchu gonna do ? Like you've got perfect control over your balls. Don't make this look like something it's not, carry on, carry on...

racial-tolerance-map-hk-fix.jpg

Don't worry... more maps on the way, folks.

F**k.
I wish I was an archaeologist so I could use this line, it's glorious.

Still can ...

If you have a Bachelor of Science degree can always use the line ... "Trust me I'm a Scientist?"

Damn, South Korea, whatchu doin?

Little surprised that USA is so low, though maybe they just said "Muslims" or "Gays".

Damn, South Korea, whatchu doin?

Little surprised that USA is so low, though maybe they just said "Muslims" or "Gays".

If you broke the north and south into two regions, I think things would be quite different

Olyy saying you have sex with cmac's mum just adds further credence to the rumour you have a swine fetish.

I'm still 11th and I haven't posted in ****ing ages! I do miss not having time to get more involved. Soon I will return almost as good as when I left.

Well, you're quite an underrated user, Dull.

Cyril popped back a few weeks ago, LN7 and Dull today...

2562405-6086807432-Happe.gif

Latest posts