• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Complete and Utter Bull****

I like free fun.
Lest make the most fun thread on the forum into a debate about the flaws of all users apart from me.
I rarely get annoyed on here but ruining a fun bull**** thread will do it.
As for rep, most people use it properly but don't care either way. Anything that makes me laugh get repped and the last time I neg repped was when a user pretty seriously and ignorantly attacked my nation's history which I'm very passionate about. That was at least 10 months ago, before the 2013 EOYT.

I like free fun.
Lest make the most fun thread on the forum into a debate about the flaws of all users apart from me.
As for rep, most people use it properly but don't care either way. Anything that makes me laugh get repped and the last time I neg repped was when a user pretty seriously and ignorantly attacked my nation's history which I'm very passionate about. That was at least 10 months ago, before the 2013 EOYT.

Your nation is full of potato munching peasants who could all do with a good wash.

Good ould Ernie W.

Few people know that he was a keen far of fairs and amusements and played a key role in the development of the Walzter.

Also, an Irishman invented chocolate milk.

Speaking of bulls...

A public service warning:

das

Last edited by a moderator:
if you guys actually think I'm an attention craving person, that's your problem and blatant misinterpretation, lack of comprehension, because it isn't a reality. I'm just myself, like to have fun, and am not trying to look cool or edgy or trying hard to look intelligent...

I've had this same problem on other forums myself - especially male-dominated ones. I'm a bit mischievous and playful, and for some reason that's often interpreted as 'attention whorre', but it's not the case at all. I just want to have fun - like a cat pouncing on a toy mouse - and give other people a smile. Unfortunately my attempts at making others happy often seems to do just the opposite...

Like the time I took the garden hose and shot it through the kitchen window at my husband who was inside, standing in his underpants. To this day I can't figure out why he got so mad. :(

So...think of me like that - like a cat pouncing on a toy, or a maniacal garden hose-wielding loon looking for a poor, unsuspecting bloke clad in just his underdrawers...

:devban:

das

I like free fun.
Fenian *******!

20121119221755-e41405ae.jpg

I didn't come here to read, I came here to try and impress Irish school kids.

Ah the Hulkster, the true face of Repamania. Those were the days. 2006 I think it was now.

I've had this same problem on other forums myself - especially male-dominated ones. I'm a bit mischievous and playful, and for some reason that's often interpreted as 'attention whorre', but it's not the case at all. I just want to have fun - like a cat pouncing on a toy mouse - and give other people a smile. Unfortunately my attempts at making others happy often seems to do just the opposite...

yep. That's it for me. Of course it looks like I'm playing victim, but it doesn't matter what things look like, it matters what they really mean, the facts: it's mind boggling to me some ppl actually call me an attention-craving person or someone with a big ego or anything along those lines. Ffs you idiots, I'm here to have fuuuun, how can you not see this ?! How can you blind yourself so ?! Ppl are just gonna read what they want to read in your posts anyways...that's just human nature. You can patiently explain things as they are to them, they're still just like "no !!!!! I want to hate you !!!" :p After all there's a thin line between some ego-monster and some dude with a lot of presence who's just being genuine and fkng around. Lots of folks just don't see the difference, although it isn't all that subtle..

Unlike some, I'm not here to look cool, with my little clique, my awesome little quips and what not. I'm completely fine with other users being funny and I'm in competition with no one. Never have been. Understand this, and you've understood a lot about "Big Ewis" (yeah I know, I totally referred to myself by the third person...but I'm humble ! HUMBLE !!!!). Except for being a turncoat prostitute, or call girl (I prefer that) and the Dubya award...I don't like it when ppl beat me at those...

Yeah anyways...maybe those posts clear out the shiit in some users' eyes coz there is some unnecessary fkng dissing on here, wasteful and stupid, and at least I laid it all out as it is. And I don't do fallacious BS, all that's been said here is fo' relll...shieeeeeeeeeet....

Peace out, I love R and the B and the rapping music, much happy sound for me, and respecting, yo. Sheet, man. Representings.

But dude I'm so lonely and ppl are aggressive and aww and the wasteful violence and I'm a victim and..

tetedecul.jpg

Latest posts