• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Conferences make creating a narrative far more difficult: Guinness Pro 14 - R.16

Bit late to talk about the Leinster game but here goes:

Nick McCarthy is going very well and doing everything possible to show he should have the 21 shirt if McGrath gets back. This should probably end the Lowe/Fardy/JGP debate especially given how Fardy is playing beyond my wildest dreams and Lowe seems to have worked out how to defend.

Garry Ringrose looked good but probably won't play v Scotland because of Farrell's brilliant performance yesterday.

Barry Daly could easily start v Saracens. Both McFadden and Larmour have gone backwards if anything during the 6N while Daly has been going very well.

Frawley was very good. Hard to read much into the game given the standard of the opposition though.

Ospreys, Munster and Connacht as my "upsets" for the week (if Connacht revert to living legend Carty at flyhalf).

My underdog radar was working for once. Benetton blew the chance to make history. Small comfort that they lost at home to a side Zebre had just beaten away from home.

Carty for Pro14 MVP candidate for single handedly bringing around this change in fortune :p

Latest posts