• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo Release Date

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 26 2005, 05:52 PM
Right, 28 days in February. Cool.
No stoping you, champ!
<

I hate brain-farts too.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM
I'm not wrong. The mail is very unreliable we all know that. It should be in your hands today. If not then thats the m,ain reason why MATE.
I'm just glad that I don't have to smell the brown stuff that comes out of your mouth - reading it is enough punishment!!

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus+Feb 26 2005, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Feb 26 2005, 11:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84
@Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM

I'm not wrong. The mail is very unreliable we all know that.  It should be in your hands today. If not then thats the m,ain reason why MATE.
I'm just glad that I don't have to smell the brown stuff that comes out of your mouth - reading it is enough punishment!! [/b]
shut up ********. I dont care if you believe me or not.

At the risk of having to endure your imaginative insults Wallaby84, your just going to have to learn that people who don't explain themselves for their opinions, say they have contacts who give them info, speak cryptically and then are not right in what they say anyway tend to get laughed at.

"Its wiser to keep your mouth closed, for fear of revealing a fool, than to speak up and confirm it"

Seriously, I'm not trying to insult you, if it does, its because the truth hurts.
<

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 27 2005, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 27 2005, 12:29 AM)</div>
Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus@Feb 26 2005, 11:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84
@Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM

I'm not wrong. The mail is very unreliable we all know that.  It should be in your hands today. If not then thats the m,ain reason why MATE.

I'm just glad that I don't have to smell the brown stuff that comes out of your mouth - reading it is enough punishment!!
shut up ********. I dont care if you believe me or not. [/b]
well then Wallaby84, just f*** off

come on wallaby84. no need to be nasty, admit you made a mistake. I am rather loking forward to the demo though!!!

I know, but I need something to hope for. It's only two weeks away now, it's probably likely the demo will released around now.

I cant be stuffed with the demo... the full version cumz out in 3 weeks! less than 3 weeks even... yall shud learn to meditate it takes ur mind of it

Come on guys, give wallaby84 a break. I'm sure most of you would be distraught if your imaginary friend made you look like a fool. Poor little guy
<

I hope Wallaby 84 doesn't take this the wrong way, but if he actually came on an said, "Look guys, I got it wrong, I won't voice anything that I'm not 100% on anymore, can you please give me a break now", I think most of us would lay off and treat you fine.
By things your 100% on, I mean things you've told us you've got info about that we all want to know.
Everybody makes mistakes, but how many people are big enough to admit them?

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 28 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 28 2005, 09:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boomslangnz
@Feb 28 2005, 06:54 PM
haha wallaby84 is a joke
what a mature way to act asswipe. [/b]
<

my god, i wish there was an emoticon which expressed appreciation of unwitting irony......

well in theroy it could appear anytime today especailly for the pc demo it could be avaible anytime today and proabbly late tonight if it get up at some us time

Well, if EA are going to have a fit of inspiration and unveil the demo on the first of March, I'm guessing it'd be tomorrow cause it'd be through their N. American website.

Latest posts