• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo Release Date

Originally posted by robbinho+Mar 1 2005, 02:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Mar 1 2005, 02:41 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 28 2005, 09:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Boomslangnz
@Feb 28 2005, 06:54 PM
haha wallaby84 is a joke

what a mature way to act asswipe.
<

my god, i wish there was an emoticon which expressed appreciation of unwitting irony...... [/b]
My thoughts exactly!!

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM)</div>
Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 25 2005, 03:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 25 2005, 02:01 PM
WALLABY84

where's my 25FEB2005, Rugby 2005 demo mate??

is it in the mail???

u got all the mail, so tell us the latest in the demo saga

and dont say it will be monday, coz the weekend is postage days off...u knew the 25th was a monday prolly 3 months ago, and u still maintained the 25th as D day (Demo Day)

... exactly ...

... we thought you "knew" Wallaby84 ?

I feel so let down now, after you give us all that precise information about the demo I had really expected it to appear today (well in 6 hours time - its 3:30am now!)

oh well... guess you were wrong then?
I'm not wrong. The mail is very unreliable we all know that. It should be in your hands today. If not then thats the m,ain reason why MATE. [/b]
ok mate

its tuesday today - 3 business days incluidng the 25thFEb2005

surely its in the mail today , or tomorrow

u cant keep this up man

ur starting to clutch at straws

it better come today.

where's the demo man??

I AM GOING TO KILL EA SA - WTF YOU DONT CONFIRM A DATE AND THEN YOU DON'T STICK TO IT.

THATS IT IM PHONING THEM - WILL POST WHAT THEY SAID

cheers

Ray

Ok i have just spoken to EA SA.

And i Quote " We are truly sorry for the delay, We are expecting it to be released tomorrow (2nd March) , We have been talking to EA Headoffice (EA US) to confirm a demo release date and the date given to us was 1 MARCH .

So i asked -- " Why do you guys confirm dates with people if ur not sure yourself?"

And she replies " The game of rugby has been delayed by EA Headoffice 2 times already and she can not be held liable for any delays.

So i said " So are you guys sure that the demo will be released 2nd March"

And she Replies " Thats the date given to us by EA US"

YEAH RIGHT F&CKERS

That could be like 3rd of March though?
NOTE: I don't know anything about international timezones
<

I'm really starting to get f***ed off. Give us a date, then f***ing stick to it. How bloody hard can it be? Seriously, we know the demo has been playable for months now.

It's pretty big for me. It means I can actually have a play. I doubt I'll be getting the full version straight away, I keep blowing my money every weekend.

Springbokfan...I spoke the the girl at EA SA yesterday. and I asked her about the Demo and she said that there is no demo!!?? I think the people are fu*&ing us around!

Revonia is not far from where I am so if someone can confirm the release of the demo I'll go pick up a few copies and we can arrange a meeting place where I can drop you guys some.

Im now starting to wonder if the game will be released on time cause everyone is clueless!!!

I don't know why the demo just can't be released. I mean it's been out for ages.

Not really. The one that locksley had was 5 months old, they wouldn't want to put that one out to the public.

I know I would want a demo as close as possible to the real thing to see if the full version is worth buying or not. 1 day doesn't really matter getting it before release would be nice thought. The 2 delays could be true as wasn't the first date around feb 25? Hopefully the demo will come out in the next few days and if not before release at the minium

maybe im running out of patience but it feels like there is no demo.... they got us bent over and its not feeling to good
<