• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2021/22

But the person most people think has completely denied the allegations and have gone public to deny them.
That was before age and location and people assuming who is the bad boy of rugby. Also happens he has an older wife. However, once the location and age came out it narrowed it down a lot. Now that it's a Sale player, if all is true there is only one candidate really.

I thought Sale had 2 players of 29 with England caps?

Or it may just be non internationals (baabaa games) for one of them

Even though it's not Cipriani, you'd think he would feel a little bit ashamed that he has made such a reputation for himself that he's instantly the one people assume...

Even though it's not Cipriani, you'd think he would feel a little bit ashamed that he has made such a reputation for himself that he's instantly the one people assume...
I don't think that's a fair comment to make as being a total knob doesn't automatically make you a rapist. I believe that the press made the assumption purely based on the fact that his wife is 41 years old.

Imo there's a pretty big gulf between being married to someone that happened to share the age of someone involved in the story plus getting into some trouble through drink driving + nicking a bottle offences in the past, and being willing to violate someone in a life changing fashion. I don't think Cips needs to, or should feel a crumb of shame, it's the ***** that turned up outside his house and effectively harrased his wife that should be having a touch of introspection and, with respect, maybe you ought to as well, purely because of the world of difference between the (alleged) offences.

His is/was an absolute ***victimtit, but you went too far for me

Last edited:
Imo there's a pretty big gulf between being married to someone that happened to share the age of someone involved in the story plus getting into some trouble through drink driving + nicking a bottle offences in the past, and being willing to violate someone in a life changing fashion. I don't think Cips needs to, or should feel a crumb of shame, it's the ***** that turned up outside his house and effectively harrased his wife that should be having a touch of introspection and, with respect, maybe you ought to as well, purely because of the world of difference between the (alleged) offences.

His is/was an absolute ***victimtit, but you went too far for me
In hindsight the tone of my comment comes across quite differently to what was meant to be the tone I was thinking and so it was in bad taste. I was not meaning to say that he was therefore likely to be the sort of person who would do this.

Back to the rugby....

For the 6n...does anyone expect anything other than this....?

1 Marler
2 LCD
3 Sinkler
4 Itoje
5 Hill
6 Lawes
7 Underhill
8 Curry

9 Youngs
10 Smith
11 May
12 Farrell