• Total voters

j'nuh

First XV
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
Out of interest. Poll incoming.

I want Japan to do well, but realistically hoping for Wales to win the WC now.

Last edited:
Really Wales do you really want to deal with their fans after a world cup win? They'll be utterly unbearable!

Me I'm going for Australia (because they've played the best rugby so far) although I'd be very happy with an Ireland

No-one from the 6N.
Hoping Japan progress, then after that Argentina then Springboks.

A team from the southern hemisphere, why not Australia was just fantastic yesterday.

Decided to vote just so I could see the results.

A lot of love for New Zealand aye...

Interesting to see how the Kiwi's have come out in support of the pain the English fans are suffering, because we know about the pain at world cup times.
Sadly though, the Poms here are turning their back on their comrades from the Commonwealth, just as their politicians did in the 1970's with the EEC that later became the EU, and look where that got them???
The Poms are turning to support the other home nations, who ironically hate them like poison and like nothing better than seeing the English nose bloodied and their flag in the dirt.
Relinquish the red rose chaps, it has passed away at this tournament, embrace the cool blackness and revel in the victories to come... errr... hopefully...

Interesting to see how the Kiwi's have come out in support of the pain the English fans are suffering, because we know about the pain at world cup times.
Sadly though, the Poms here are turning their back on their comrades from the Commonwealth, just as their politicians did in the 1970's with the EEC that later became the EU, and look where that got them???
The Poms are turning to support the other home nations, who ironically hate them like poison and like nothing better than seeing the English nose bloodied and their flag in the dirt.
Relinquish the red rose chaps, it has passed away at this tournament, embrace the cool blackness and revel in the victories to come... errr... hopefully...

I'm with the ABs . There would literally be nothing worse in life than Wales, Scotland or Ireland winning the RWC in England ..... At least you guys are the only Kiwis I know lol

But I'll be supporting France, Samoa and Australia next week then I'll look at the fixtures to decide the following week ....

Decided to vote just so I could see the results.

A lot of love for New Zealand aye...
To be fair i don't think many would have issue with the ABs winning.
They might not come out and say they're their second team, but they've been the best side in the world basically forever so for them to pick up another world cup would be par for the course.

I can sympathize with people not wanting NZ to win, we're the favourites and more often than not people like to see the underdogs win and the favourites lose.

To be fair, if we don't win, I would like to see the best team of the tournament win it, fairly. I really hope bad officiating or a bad call doesn't decides this one, I really can't be bothered reading endless arguments and snarky remarks about how blah blah should have won if blah blah didn't pay the ref off (ironic coming from a Kiwi, I know), but you get the picture.

Last edited:
Australia were the best team on Saturday , The speed of the attack and how well choreographed the attack was , England's defence coach needs to have a look at himself , I'd get steffan armitage in at number 8 , Put slade at 12 with burrell or joseph at 13.

Awful lot of non-English members voting there I see.

It's prob all the new Zealander posters voting for themselves.
And you'd be right!

New Zealand

315.00% Kiwi_,
Mcfadden,
TRF_nickdnz

Australia

525.00% French Tiger,
Mumbles119,
ncurd,
spacehopperhead,
TW27BA

South Africa

15.00% Lourens

Wales

210.00% bushytop,
j'nuh

Ireland

315.00% ragerancher,
The Jones Boy,
TommiG88

France

210.00% HenryChinaski,
merlinux

Scotland

00%

Japan

315.00% ratsapprentice,
Stumpy,
TRF_Olyy

Argentina

00%

Other

15.00% feche

It's weird though. I got this good feeling up in my jimmies when they lost on Saturday... Now I want them to support the bokke... Even though I know they won't, because we gave the Brad Barritt...

Loved this from the Telegraph covering all the countries they might go for. The NZ one in particular made me laugh:

Are you one of those people who always plays as Real Madrid on FIFA? Have you already recovered from England's home World Cup woes? Do you support Chelsea and/or Manchester City? Then you, my friend, are a glory-hunter; please allow me to introduce you to the New Zealand rugby team. You're going to get along just fine.

Latest posts