• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v Wales

its only england v wales step away from the crack pipe m8 .its bigger than anything in the sh .

Looking forward to this now, especially after what we got in Dublin. I'd certainly expect a massive improvement in quality from these 2 sides.

I lol'd when he kicked, he should have just gone to deck and set up camp. Why would you kick in the 22 with 2 defenders in front of you? Bit of nerves I suppose, just gotta settle down it's all too frantic right now.

alright so after all the discussion then we'll see now how the Welsh test Vainokolo afterall. Unlucky for Strettle though after his promising start.

Apparently not that much, a superb take from big Leslie from the chip. Very inteligent to spot the support runner and offload instead of taking the ruck also.

Vainikolo seemed to live up to his hype, catching a high-ball and setting up Toby Flood. Our attacking is looking WORSE than it has been, and I see no change in the defence. Early days yet though.

The Volcano is starting to show why he deserves to be on the pitch... and Balshaw is still on the pitch after 28mins he's not injured yet...

the english try is not valid, sackey had to catch the ball outside the 5m line

Erm, yes it is. The ref missed the short lineout, but it was still awarded. Duh!

One supprising thsing I've noticed about this game is that despite the selection being not far off carbon copy from the World Cup, Englands backs look like they're trying to play rugby and run it!! :eek:

Whatever happened to the up-yer-jumper taunts?

The ref is poor, good try but pity about the 5m miss ey?

Haskell is making me very frustrated! He should have been carded early on and now raises his arm and makes connection with Mike Phillips head, surley surley thats a yellow card?

5m miss or not, 20cm wouldn't have made a difference. I knew this would happen, can you NOT see England winning by at least 25-ish at this stage?

Speaking of Balshaw, I don't believe I've seen him with or without the ball once this whole half.

Haskell is making me very frustrated! He should have been carded early on and now raises his arm and makes connection with Mike Phillips head, surley surley thats a yellow card? [/b]

Sign of a good flanker when they get away with it, just look at McCaw and Burger throughout their careers.

And... I'm glad I'm not a TMO.

I have now turned off the sound on my tv set and put the radio on, ive had enough of bloody Brian 'The Biased' Moore

Brilliant defense from an England 5 metre lienout. Best moment from Wales thus far!

The comment that sums the game up was made by Moore, "You can't play a club team at international level!", and after that first half performance it's true! Sonny Parker is poor, Lee Byrne is poor (hes only good on attack), Adam Jones aint scrummaging well!

C'mon Wales pull your fingers from your arse and do something!

Also it is sad for me to say that England are playing well!

Latest posts