• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Italy - 10/03/2013

Brown shown up as not being a winger.....Goode is the best of the back three today.....this game is slipping away and if I was welsh, I would be on EBay to see if there any tickets for next week......Millenium the place to be!!

I knew Orquera would miss that penalty, should have gone for the line-out instead.

ohhhhhh exciting put a cheeky fiver on italy when i saw the odds looks like i might be in the money... possibly....
really wanna see burns and twelvetrees come on though tbh england shocking

Brown shown up as not being a winger.....Goode is the best of the back three today.....this game is slipping away and if I was welsh, I would be on EBay to see if there any tickets for next week......Millenium the place to be!!

Goode's been shocking! Worst player on the field.

When I seethis kind of match I really think that the system of bonus point should be integrated in the 6N. Italy leaving with 0 pts if they loose that one is a real injustice

Lawes injured....Davey Wilson in the 2nd row! :lol:

Looks like he's staying on. He gets injured quite often does Lawes.

What's the rule to determine the 6N winner if two teams are tied in both points and score difference?

Number of tries or number of points scored?

English player just walked around that maul and tackled Parrise. Clancy ffs.

Goode has been terrible all tournament, it is an insult to a proper full-back like Brown that he is in the side.

Far from a Goode supporter but cannnot see what he has actually done wrong today......However, I would like to see Brown at 15 next week.

Interesting to see 36 and Manu together........not sure it is the right call but.........

Why is Tom Youngs off?

Also, how hard is it to say Vunipola correctly?

Vainipolo...
Vuniplo...
Jam Roly-Poly...

Last edited:
Happy with our defence there.
All that possession and time in our 22m and they didn't look like crossing the whitewash at all.

Clancey is blind moron. England are allowed to slow ball down and not rall away. It should have been penalty in the last Italy attack.

Latest posts