• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Vs South Africa

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Do you guys think Jonny Wilkinson is going to make a surprise appearance on the pitch tonight?
[/b]

I do not think, but English snt able of everything
[/b][/quote]

yes....wont be surprised if he's on the bench...
[/b][/quote]

even with wilkinson England will not earn this match, for me the Southern Africa am really stronger!!! especially that the victor is going to avoid the Australia in quarter of finale

I would be very surprised if they risk JW. They must have in mind Samoa and the quarter finals - and if today is a lost cause then keep/get him fit for the later stages

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/home/fixtures...+africa+eng+rsa

South Africa head coach Jake White on Wednesday announced his starting XV to play England in the IRB Rugby World Cup Pool A match at Stade de France in Saint-Denis on Friday.Schalk Burger, who has been suspended for four matches, is replaced in the 22-man squad by Bobby Skinstad.

South Africa team:

1 Os du Randt
2 John Smit ©
3 Brendon Botha
4 Bakkies Botha
5 Victor Matfield
6 Wickus van Heerden
7 Juan Smith
8 Danie Rossouw
9 Fourie du Preez
10 Butch James
11 Bryan Habana
12 Francois Steyn
13 Jaque Fourie
14 JP Pietersen
15 Percy Montgomery

Replacements:

16 Bismarck du Plessis
17 CJ van der Linde
18 Johannes Muller
19 Bobby Skinstad
20 Ruan Pienaar
21 Andre Pretorius
22 Wynand Olivier

RNS ww/kb/jg/kb

Montgomery will equal Joost van der Westhuizen's record of 89 caps for South Africa

I really hope Wilkinson is on the pitch because I want to see the boks face a strong team.

Ahh, time to watch how ITV decribes England's chances, pre-game. This should be good.

And who could have ever predicted that a frenchman could support England as I do now ????

GO ON ENGLAND

Sorry I do not have the full text of swing chariot in mind !!!!

....and here come the droppies :zzz:

Farrell has absolutely no pace, it's embarrassing to see him in open play.

Just how bad have we got since winning the world cup,This is embarrassing,And is going to get much worse,The springboks look great,Espeically the scrum-Half Du Preez.

I was gonna say England were keeping it a respectable score until SA scored the last try before the half. The only person who is doing well in the English team imo is Robinson.

What was Sackey thinking on that last try?

I know i'm probably stating the obvious here, but this English side is one of the worst teams i've ever seen... Insipid.

England look toothless. They have no threats. Ican't see where they are going to get any points.