• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 4 - Round 2

There could be 30 beautiful, fertile, cock hungry women on this pitch but you'd find nine months from now not a player on either side had the skill or audacity to create anything...

Whilst at the other ground there would be a sudden increase in the number of babies resembling prehistoric humans

This is some of worst conditions I've ever seen at Thomond Park. Breeze is definitely 1 of worst

Whilst at the other ground there would be a sudden increase in the number of babies resembling prehistoric humans
I'd have thought that the main benefit of Leicester ******* Castres would be the possibility of some children finally being born in Leicester whose parents were guaranteed not to be cousins.

I'd have thought that the main benefit of Leicester ******* Castres would be the possibility of some children finally being born in Leicester whose parents were guaranteed not to be cousins.
We're ****** at the Olympics in 18years now, all the webbed feet coming out of the East Midlands will dry up

Love that. Score the try win the penalty in the scrum and rattle them with a scrap. Thomond Park cultural experience for the boys.

O'Mahony really has been getting told off by the ref today.

Of course the try is a Racing **** up rather than good rugby! Brought Munster to life though, game over and I reckon another nil.

Edit: lol

O'Mahony really has been getting told off by the ref today.
Not really been pinged though, so he's doing a back rows job. Have to say I wish we'd gone for points a few times but he's been a warrior so far. Clearly very hurt early on. Reckon Muff filled him with horse tranquillisers.

Hopefully that LBP for Racing keeps them interested come the return game v Munster at Paris.

Will take the 5 points for Tigers.

I can see Racing playing themselves out the pool in their own inimitable way. Machenaud brings little to their game. Iribaren has been in much better form but was brought in too late. Castres were never in the running.

Last edited:
Happy with that result. Very tough game and conditions were awful as in desperate. Sad to hear of many who couldn't attend due to storm too. We are joint top after 2 games and hopefully we will kick on vs Leicester. Cloete warmed up with us before game and was told to turn it down a notch. The man will be huge addition. Our lock situation needs to be addressed though

Latest posts