• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive Playable Rl2 Preview

M

Mario

You have waited a while, now some of you will be able to see whether Rugby League 2 is worth the wait.

Harvey Norman on Tory Street, Wellington, is currently revamping their store. As part of the reopening they will be hosting a special Rugby League 2 for PlayStation 2 preview event. The game will be playable for all to come, play and enjoy.

Details of the event are below

Harvey Norman
77 Tory Street
Wellington

Friday 14 October 9:00am - 7:30pm
Saturday 15 October 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday 16 October 9:00am - 5:30pm

Harvey Norman will be offering free Warriors branded PS2 controllers to those who preorder the game over the weekend.

Additionally, there will be a number of other special prizes given away over the course of the weekend.

Sidhe staff will be on hand to help bring you up to speed with some of the new features and content of RL2. Make sure to come by and say hello!

Originally posted by Mario@Oct 10 2005, 01:29 PM
Sidhe staff will be on hand to help bring you up to speed with some of the new features and content of RL2. Make sure to come by and say hello!
Any chance your staff are coming to Auckland? They can stay at my house for free............forever............

This is great Mario and it looks lke you are very confident you have a winner to be opening up to the public
<

To celebrate the SIDHE conference at Chiro's Shack, I will donate my best hammer...

And I will donate my signed photo of the Murphy/Ambrose tantrum at Bathurst on the weekend.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 10 2005, 02:14 PM
Any chance your staff are coming to Auckland?
Its very possible that the game will also be playable at Armageddon in Auckland next weekend.

Stay tuned for details.

I will hang on the wall next to the Jessica Alba cutout my mates photo shoot with Tera Patrick (signed).

I will also donate some school journals for 8 year old levels as well as a primary school dictionary.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 10 2005, 04:17 PM
I will hang on the wall next to the Jessica Alba cutout
Of course, that would have to depend on how heavy you are. Lets say you're 80+kgs, I'd say you would just have to be propped up next to kinkons cage.
<

...Wait, this is at chiros right?

ah good news mario just when everyone though sidhe weren't doing much with rl 2. I wish it was in auckland but Wellington is where SIDHE is based. Maybe all of us Aucklanders and those close by might get a chance at armageddon to play the game. If it is I have an excuse to tag along with my sisters to armageddon this year.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Oct 10 2005, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have palns to go to this event?
I will be there no doubt. I'll take sum pics and post on here, if mario lets me!!??
<

hell yea!! phat i was planning on getting work off that day so i can prepare my mates farewell party, after this great news i'm goin to have to re-prioritise haha..

Will you be showing off the Franchise Mode and its features... and if so, what day/time?

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 10 2005, 07:08 PM
Will you be showing off the Franchise Mode and its features... and if so, what day/time?
That will depend on how busy it is. If there are lots of people there, then we'll be wanting to rotate people through giving each a go of single game friendlies. Is it kind of quiet we'll let people explore the different options a little more.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Oct 10 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 10 2005, 09:06 PM)</div>
Just wondering Mario - have you any plans to promote the game in the UK?[/b]

You'll have to ask Alternative Software that question.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doovepop

are people aloud to take video cameras Mario?

Undetermined at this stage.

right i am annoyed. i am on holiday from wellington in christchurch for the next 2 weeks

i ahve been hanging out for this to have a go and look at it for so long and i am not there to have a look. i would have been there all day damnit

Originally posted by woosaah@Oct 10 2005, 10:28 PM
right i am annoyed. i am on holiday from wellington in christchurch for the next 2 weeks

i ahve been hanging out for this to have a go and look at it for so long and i am not there to have a look. i would have been there all day damnit
Isn't irony just a *****!

Latest posts