• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fastest XV

Dagg at 15? Ar you joking even on his club team there are faster fullbacks(maitland), chavanga can play fullback how about him. Dagg can play outhalf though whosfaster between him and joc. Joc could then go 12 as I'd say he's faster than fofana
At 9 Ben fodder might be faster than hougaard, don't know though.
3. Census Johnson

At 5. I would have richie Gray and then stick croft at 6. Ahead of ferris.
I would have Ashley Johnson in there at 7 as well. He has some serious pace and is faster than ouedraego

Last edited:
For props, Tendai Mtawariara and John Afoa both have some serious gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
however what would be the worlds slowest 15??

2 smit
3 john hayes
4 thorn
10 andy goode

Last edited:
For Props I would go with The Beast at Loosehead and at tight head, someone like Richard Bands, Jaco Engels and John Afoa and Taumalolo comes to mind...

however what would be the worlds slowest 15??

1 Alan jacobsen
2 smit
3 john hayes
4 thorn
9 Piri weepu
10 andy goode
11 yves donguy
12 bastereaud/tindall
13 matt banahan
14 Shane horgan
15 Francois steyn
Edited backline

For quickest lock, a not bad shout is Dan Tuohy - you can see him here making a try with his pace and tbh, I think the only reason the 15 caught him is Tuohy slowed down to make the pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited backline
I'd say Bastareaud and Banahanananan are too quick for that team. I'd go for Traille and Tindall. And Mark Gerrard on the wing instead of Donguy. (He's been playing 14 for the Rebels and damn he's slow)

Sean Lamont got caught up in a foot chase by a hooker (Ghiraldini) once maybe he should be in the slowest XV?

another candidate for slowest XV would be John Rudd

skip to 1:00 and watch the pace of simon gardiner ha hes bulked up a bit again since and guys Ben Morgan has to be number 8, yes to you people who dont have the chance to watch llanelli "yes that is ben morgan at 8"

Last edited:
skip to 1:00 and watch the pace of simon gardiner ha hes bulked up a bit again since and guys Ben Morgan has to be number 8, yes to you people who dont have the chance to watch llanelli "yes that is ben morgan at 8"

Was there meant to be a video?

Out of all the Scarlets players, I'd say Aaron Shingler is the one to mention. He can play second-row, so maybe have him there?

Ryan Bevington is apparently the quickest forward in the Welsh camp. And he's a prop. Just saying.

I've also heard it's Tipuric and Faletau, though, so I couldn't really say. He does have alarming pace for a big lad though. I'm sure there are nippier scrum-halves than Hoogaard, too, (Isn't Joe Simpson suppose to be pretty rapid?) but I can't really name a definitive example.

Mike Phillips for the slow XV.

Weepu is much slower than Phillips right now.
Ricky Januarie could have been considered last year.

does Sean Lamont deserve to join the "Slowest XV" or Leonardo Ghiraldini deserve to join the "Quickest XV"?

watch the video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8wlGj7SKmKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

does Sean Lamont deserve to join the "Slowest XV" or Leonardo Ghiraldini deserve to join the "Quickest XV"?

watch the video

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8wlGj7SKmKU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
Lamont definitely needs to be on Slowest XV.

I still think Craig Burden is the fastest hooker.

Latest posts