• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Dang, just missed the first half.

What a great afternoon.

Last edited:
Ole's gotta bounce. Has done a great job but not the man to turn United into a force.

Didn't see the game and delighted to miss it.

Here are the goals.

Sick pass by Hendo. And deserved red card for Pogba. Hopefully Keita is ok.

This pretty much summed it up.

Last edited:
Kenny has bought himself a euros with his last few months. Still far from convinced but he's getting people watching and the results are improving to his, and the real CR7's, credit.

Meh

I reckon he'd ditch Maguire as Captain which is important.

Reportedly not interested Atm. Maybe a language thing according to Michael Owen. Not that it stopped Pochettinno and Ranieri when they first arrived.

Ok with me if Manure stick with Carrick and Co for the rest of the season. Wasn't he part of the coaching staff of previous managers

Find it a bit strange when sides are defending inside or just outside their box & they don't really switch from ' Zone Marking ' to ' Man-To-Man Marking... it's poor giving the opposition strikers a metre or two of space to run free in the danger area, so naturally it will really increase their chances of placing the ball or burying it in the back of the net - vital to defend very tightly off the ball in your own box.

I think Rangnick is a good option. Unless he brings a trophy back this season he shouldn't be kept but he'll be a very strong transition to Poch or Ten Hag.

Latest posts