• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

Noisy neighbour saga continues. Woken up at 2 am, 4am then 2am on successive nights (the 4am one I also had to be up particularly early). Neighbour has apparently been issued a breach of lease notice and is completely ignoring it, as they should have received it before all this. The managing company have now said a 2nd notice is being sent and if the noise persists, this may get escalated to taking legal action against them.

I don't know how likely it is of there being success but I find it interesting they haven't asked for any evidence of my claims, it makes me suspect others have reported the same person.

People who aren't prepared when trains arrive at the station and waste time faffing about rather than getting off.
Had a guy on the train yesterday hammering the door open button when the train was waiting outside new street station for a platform to be free (or whatever the reason is they sometimes wait outside the station)
Fair play it was dark but surely he could see that there was a fence and a muddy embankment and not a well lit platform outside the door

Had a guy on the train yesterday hammering the door open button when the train was waiting outside new street station for a platform to be free (or whatever the reason is they sometimes wait outside the station)
Fair play it was dark but surely he could see that there was a fence and a muddy embankment and not a well lit platform outside the door
It does seem quite common that people have no sense when the trains are waiting for a platform just outside New Street. Even when dark you'd think the complete absence of any platformy things would be a hint. Today it was just someone mucking about as people were getting off the train so there was a break, people started to get on only to realise half the people who wanted to get off were still on the train and now struggled to get past all the people who had just got on, all because of a faffing muppet.

Happy birthday any leaplings. Must be crap only getting birthday presents once every 4 years though. 🤔 What date do they celebrate inbetween?

Although must be cool to say you're only 25 when you reach 100.

Latest posts