• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

I tell you what NZ punched a few holes in the French back line with ease, and I'm sure England will be looking at the video replays as well, Then again "the scrum" NZ absolutely enialated the french scrum. Lets wait see how they hold up against england

choke-a-duck.jpg

^^^
The closest I can find to a choking Kiwi. That is all.

Sorry, just got up. Must have been a wild night! Ha ha.

So, what was the score?

Good to see the All Blacks staff go the same way of the 2003 group and rest all the experienced players in such a crucial game.

Guess I'll be 70 by the time NZ finally get their crap together.

Last 3 world cups our so called genius coaches have decided to play a full back at center:

99; Cullen
03; MacDonald
07; Muliaina

WTF? Henry got a bit too dizzy with all this rotation, I always had the feeling he had overdone it. He should of played our top XV every single game this world cup.

f*** it, come on Springboks (as much as I hate to say it).

France didn't win that game, NZ lost it, All Blacks got sucked into playing aerial ping pong which France deservedly won we choked cause France aint even a quality side. If only they kept the ball in hand they may have had a different score line. It also proves that NH boring rugby style can still prevail a win over the SH open flair playing style. We may have lost but remember 4 more years means we win the rights to host that cup and all the moaning in the world ain't going to change that :) We look foward 4 years from now :) :) :) [/b]

this is such an immature response. just admit it you lost. you're still the best team in the world, but this time you lost, as it happens sometimes. watch france's previous games if you want to call them "boring", you'll see you're totally saying crap
it's a pitty because the truth is the french did give a fair response to the almost perfect kiwi attacks by showing an almost perfect defense.
now a few things won us the game such as a missed conversion, and a missed drop goal ... but even if we had lost you would have to respect our performance, it was outstanding.

PS. If playing it boring was enough to beat the AB's, Australia would win each and every Trinations

I'm just going to post this...

How mny people out there honestlybelieve that the pass to Michalak wasn't forward? Can anyone honestly say that it should've been a try? Because if you can't then clearly it shows that the ABs should've won and the people disagreeing are wankers. If you do believe the pass WASN'T forward then clearly you're blind.
[/b]

the ref didn't call it, so it wasn't forward, nor did he call Michalak pass forward so ditto.

Henry isn't blaming the ref, he has too much class. Real All Black fans know the All Blacks win/lose despite any ref, not because of him.

Apprently the All Black night out afterwards to drown their sorrows was a bit of a disaster....

GJ to France you played well.

2 very close matches in quarters should be a great semi final.

France didn't win that game, NZ lost it, All Blacks got sucked into playing aerial ping pong which France deservedly won we choked cause France aint even a quality side. If only they kept the ball in hand they may have had a different score line. It also proves that NH boring rugby style can still prevail a win over the SH open flair playing style. We may have lost but remember 4 more years means we win the rights to host that cup and all the moaning in the world ain't going to change that :) We look foward 4 years from now :):):)
[/b]

I'm Ok with your firt sentence, but that's part of the game. We had the chance to experiment it recently against Argentina.

Go away with your boring NH rugby style. It's clearly the first time that I hear someone critisizing our game like that. Ireland's and France's styles boring ??? Let me laught
Even England has understandood that up and unders and pick and go are not the only recipe.
NH game is not more boring has a SA/Australia can be

I've just read a paper where Mc Allister is complaining about the ref decision to send him on the bench.
-First it's the first time I can hear this kind of reaction, arguing a decision (We're not in football, remind it please...). Coming from a All Black, it's desapointing me even more.
-And secondly, the fault is really clear. You can watch it on and on, and could even been sanctionned by a penalty try if the ref had been rude.

I don't think Graham Henry would have comen in the French cloakroom to congratulate after the victory if he had estimated it had been a stolen one

Still think that NZ is the strngest and the most beautiful to see playing team, but yesterday they were not.
Resolving you big rendez-vous problems is up to you, not to any ref

[/b]

Agreed. Good news for All Blacks and Wallabies tho' is that by making the 1/4 finals they don't have to qualify for 2011 :)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Agreed. Good news for All Blacks and Wallabies tho' is that by making the 1/4 finals they don't have to qualify for 2011 :)
[/b][/quote]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mate, that makes me feel so much better. Cheers! B)

<div class='quotemain'>
France didn't win that game, NZ lost it, All Blacks got sucked into playing aerial ping pong which France deservedly won we choked cause France aint even a quality side. If only they kept the ball in hand they may have had a different score line. It also proves that NH boring rugby style can still prevail a win over the SH open flair playing style. We may have lost but remember 4 more years means we win the rights to host that cup and all the moaning in the world ain't going to change that :) We look foward 4 years from now :):):)
[/b]

I'm Ok with your firt sentence, but that's part of the game. We had the chance to experiment it recently against Argentina.

Go away with your boring NH rugby style. It's clearly the first time that I hear someone critisizing our game like that. Ireland's and France's styles boring ??? Let me laught
Even England has understandood that up and unders and pick and go are not the only recipe.
NH game is not more boring has a SA/Australia can be

I've just read a paper where Mc Allister is complaining about the ref decision to send him on the bench.
-First it's the first time I can hear this kind of reaction, arguing a decision (We're not in football, remind it

please...). Coming from a All Black, it's desapointing me even more.
-And secondly, the fault is really clear. You can watch it on and on, and could even been sanctionned by a penalty try if the ref had been rude.

I don't think Graham Henry would have comen in the French cloakroom to congratulate after the victory if he had estimated it had been a stolen one

Still think that NZ is the strngest and the most beautiful to see playing team, but yesterday they were not.
Resolving you big rendez-vous problems is up to you, not to any ref
[/b][/quote]

You must realise these guys have been building for 4 years. So a hit back at the ref for a sending off is natural. It comes with frustration (even though the ref DEFINITELY was wrong in this case). Your a gracious man to still complement us even though half of our supporters are total f*** wits talking **** and looking like morons.

I admit you deserved to win, but as you said, we still played very ****. This is the only way you had a chance yesterday... we had to play at our worst and you really had to nail us for it. You did. You won. Well done.

I admit you deserved to win, but as you said, we still played very ****. This is the only way you had a chance yesterday... we had to play at our worst and you really had to nail us for it. You did. You won. Well done.
[/b]

Wow, the arrogance needs to be turned down a little here.
The only way France could beat you is if you played ****?
:lol2tn:

You try to make yourself out to be a gracious loser, but that post just smacks of sour grapes.

(even though the ref DEFINITELY was wrong in this case).
[/b]
Mc Allister went in and purposely went into the player with his shoulder, there was no grey area....

I think only NZers fail to see this.

Murray Mexted summed it up perfectly as he commentated for the Brits and said that Jauzion "milked it".

Blinkered much?

Can you kiwis please stop blaming a forward pass? Can you hear any French people calling So'oialo's try a double movement? No? Exactly, so f*** off and stop whinging! Its barely acceptable that you can whinge about forward passes as it is!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Wow, the arrogance needs to be turned down a little here.
The only way France could beat you is if you played ****?
:lol2tn:

You try to make yourself out to be a gracious loser, but that post just smacks of sour grapes.
[/b][/quote]

If I were to be more polite for you, France were the better team on the day. Means same thing really. I don't care, I'm over it now.
France were great and what can I say? I was very impressed with Thierry Dusautoir on a positive note, he's made huge strides and looks to be a massive player for the future. Beauxis was ok, I think he will keep his starting place. Jauzion was back doing what he does best, punishing bull running and solid defence.
How can the France juggernaut be stopped now? Especially back in Paris, a new name will be etched into Bill by the end of this tournament.