• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

From the tournament that is far too competitive for a Grand Slam - Pro 14 - R.18

The call on that blatant trip was almost worse. Embarrassing refereeing in this match. If we had lost it by a score, I'd have been fuming.

Far too many defensive lapses today , Munster just run it straight and hard . Disappointed definitely a game we were capable of winning , poor performance but it's all about next Friday

The call on that blatant trip was almost worse. Embarrassing refereeing in this match. If we had lost it by a score, I'd have been fuming.
He reacted to the ball and his eyes were on the ball watch again without the specs on !

I thought you got away with a couple of high tackles and some deliberate slowing at the breakdown but you deserved the win

He reacted to the ball and his eyes were on the ball watch again without the specs on !

The ball had already hit him and was behind him when he stuck out his leg to trip the player. He wasn't even sticking out his knee to block, he swerved as if to avoid contact with the player and then stuck out his calf for the trip. They played it in slow motion, it was beyond obvious what he was doing.

The ball had already hit him and was behind him when he stuck out his leg to trip the player. He wasn't even sticking out his knee to block, he swerved as if to avoid contact with the player and then stuck out his calf for the trip. They played it in slow motion, it was beyond obvious what he was doing.
ridiculous you can't compare Slow motion to real time.it was a split second reaction and he reacted late to the ball his eyes were on the ball the whole time go look . You even see premier league goalkeepers react late after the ball has gone past them and in the net , they still fling out an arm to try and stop the ball !

ridiculous you can't compare Slow motion to real time.it was a split second reaction and he reacted late to the ball his eyes were on the ball the whole time go look . You even see premier league goalkeepers react late after the ball has gone past them and in the net , they still fling out an arm to try and stop the ball !

Look you had a fair try disallowed and deserved the win be happy

Great contest even if there was some dodgy reffing. Munster deserved their win.

On another note does anyone know how to get S4C in Ireland if you don't have Sky?

Well we had a good result. I hate slamming refs but that was arguably the worst performance I've ever seen.
On plus side our scrum is on fire.
Copeland is really after turning his form up. Connacht have got a gem on that form.
Nash and Wootton were awesome.
And lastly Kleyn was brilliant with huge power

Trying to find a stream for the second half, I'll send it on if I find one. BS that TG4 aren't showing this.

There's a stream on S4C's Facebook page. Found it just in time to watch the Ospreys scoring a try. Leinster are going to have to be a lot better than this next week.

He came on for Reid. Byrne on for Ferg before that, presumably have Gibson-Park on the wing right now with either Daly at 15 and Carbery at 12 or Byrne at 13 and O'Loughlin at 12.

Jesus we'll be doing very well to achieve anything with either of those backlines.

Shite call by Lacey, no release, head on the ground while on one leg and it's a fair jackal... Also let them away with not retreating 10 off a Peno and a high tackle...

#JustIrishrefthings

Shite call by Lacey, no release, head on the ground while on one leg and it's a fair jackal... Also let them away with not retreating 10 off a Peno and a high tackle...

#JustIrishrefthings

He's hopeless. And Welsh fans complain that the refs aren't neutral!

Latest posts