• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

gareth thomas loves nigel owens

“The only adverse comment I’ve had was returning from a game abroad, when a couple of Northampton supporters passed what they thought were clever remarks in an airport queue."

Why, Mite? It's just childish.

Nigel Owens couldn't recognise a clever remark if it was shaped like a cock and slapped around his face.

Anyway, the comments were probably in Perpidgion a few weeks back when somebody accused him of being a bent *******. Of course, they were referring to his usual corrupt standard of refereeing, but that eejit had to take it the wrong way.

Pun intended.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juggernaut @ Dec 20 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Love him or loathe him, you gotta admit that was one of the toughest and bravest move done by a well-known rugby player.

Hope this gives Giteau & co. the courage to finally come out..[/b]

I think he just did. Or you did on his behalf, anyway. Is this the start of something? Something which will have the mods dancing on pins?
Never mind names for the time being. What are the rough figures, as far as you knowledgeable people can tell?
It could change the entire way the game is seen, and possibly even the way it is played in the future, if Alfies's regrettable record of ever-compensation is anything to go by.
And of course you're right. Whatever people's opinions about Thomas, he should still be celebrated for finally coming out. Especially as people's 'opinions' of players are mostly dismissable, given the fact that they are mainly based on nothing more than synthetic, tribal hatred of the most primitive kind.

I think it's a fact that one in every twenty is a homosexual. Or maybe it was one in fifty.

If the first is true then that's very interesting, as it means that there's one in every starting XV in the world.

I'm looking at you, cyRil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 23 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think it's a fact that one in every twenty is a homosexual. Or maybe it was one in fifty.

If the first is true then that's very interesting, as it means that there's one in every starting XV in the world.[/b]
No, I think that's 0.75 of a knobjockey in every starting XV. About the same size as a Scarlets scrumhalf.

You get your stats from the UN, or the Kremlin?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 23 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm looking at you, cyRil.[/b]
Cryril's lawyer has been instructed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 22 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm looking at you, cyRil.[/b]

Nice of you to admit you are attracted to Cyril, otherwise it could have taken us ages to find out who the gay one is :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 22 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
About the same size as a Scarlets scrumhalf.[/b]
Martin Roberts reports this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 22 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice of you to admit you are attracted to Cyril, otherwise it could have taken us ages to find out who the gay one is[/b]
It's not like I make a lot of effort to hide it. >_>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 22 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No, I think that's 0.75 of a knobjockey in every starting XV. About the same size as a Scarlets scrumhalf.
You get your stats from the UN, or the Kremlin?[/b]

Ooh look! The Neanderthals are performing their Ancient Sniggerthon. How quaint.
Still, we know what happened to them.
We've all got their number.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 23 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 22 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooh look! The Neanderthals are performing their Ancient Sniggerthon. How quaint.
[/b][/quote]
news-graphics-2007-_642140a.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 23 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]
Wouldn't mind seeing a front five of Neanderthals. Probably not so good in the lineout, but unstoppable in the scrum and maul. We usually call them Argentinians and feed them raw fish.

I guess Neanderthals must also have had this happy-clappy gay "gene", so you're just being beastly to my people.

Where do you get your stats from? Some climate-change chopshop endorsed by Harriet Harperson? Gimme a link.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 24 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 23 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Wouldn't mind seeing a front five of Neanderthals. Probably not so good in the lineout, but unstoppable in the scrum and maul. We usually call them Argentinians and feed them raw fish.

I guess Neanderthals must also have had this happy-clappy gay "gene", so you're just being beastly to my people.

Where do you get your stats from? Some climate-change chopshop endorsed by Harriet Harperson? Gimme a link.
[/b][/quote]

If you take a cross section of any team with Alfie in, the figure is 1 in fifteen.
7.5 percent, off the top of my head.
Of course. He is only the first one to come out. So the percentage can be expected to grow.
Does it make a difference?
It's not catching, you know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 24 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you take a cross section of any team with Alfie in, the figure is 1 in fifteen.[/b]

I think you'll find there's more than 15 players in any given team. Maybe you meant 15 players in the starting line up.

Wow, being pedantic catches catches on. Damn you, Little man!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 25 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 24 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 23 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

If you take a cross section of any team with Alfie in, the figure is 1 in fifteen.
Of course. He is only the first one to come out. So the percentage can be expected to grow.
[/b][/quote]
It is if you teach it to children.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 27 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 25 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Ha ha. You're an idiot :lol: . Do you really think you can "teach" sexual preference ? No more than skin color or left/ right handing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 27 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 27 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Dec 25 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Ha ha. You're an idiot :lol: . Do you really think you can "teach" sexual preference ? No more than skin color or left/ right handing.
[/b][/quote]
No, I do not. Sex is sex. You can't teach base instincts. You can teach children to temper those instincts and live an honest life, and you can teach children to indulge those instincts through submission to an ideology.

The state actively promotes homosexuality and feminism in order to destroy the family as a social unit. Sadly, parents can't be left alone to guide their children as they think fit.

Ask any man who's been divorced his view of the practical outcome of sexual politics, and he might have some advice for you about who's the idiot. You are walking in to a world of pain, dressed up as equality.

I've done the liberal university stuff. Thankfully, life has taught me better lessons about choosing for myself. You have some growing up ahead - better to do it through forethought rather than experience.

Do not become an economic eunuch through ideology. Live free. All the best!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 27 2009, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 27 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
No, I do not. Sex is sex. You can't teach base instincts. You can teach children to temper those instincts and live an honest life, and you can teach children to indulge those instincts through submission to an ideology.

The state actively promotes homosexuality and feminism in order to destroy the family as a social unit. Sadly, parents can't be left alone to guide their children as they think fit.

Ask any man who's been divorced his view of the practical outcome of sexual politics, and he might have some advice for you about who's the idiot. You are walking in to a world of pain, dressed up as equality.

I've done the liberal university stuff. Thankfully, life has taught me better lessons about choosing for myself. You have some growing up ahead - better to do it through forethought rather than experience.

[/b][/quote]

So several hours a day teaching literacy and maths produces a generation hardly able to read and add up, or so we're told. Meanwhile an afternoon a month of basic sex education, most of it devoted mainly to an anti-bullying agenda, can reverse the entire sexuality of the student.
Must be some lesson plan.
I see that you react very violently to the idea that men can love men and women women. Why is it any business of yours? Most people who feel that threatened by the affections and sex lives of others are insecure about their own. Alfie probably went through a similar phase before the surrounding culture caught up with him and gave him courage in himself.
I see you are also frightened by gays and women exerting their basic human rights, which doesn't really leave you any room to move - except back to your log cabin in the woods, where your species would die out very quickly after you'd shot all the squirrels.
If you object to sexual politics, why do you engage in it? If only on the side of Atilla the Hun.
And if you are able to exert your 'choice', why aren't others?
What did you choose in the end, anyway? Anyone having gone through several failed marriages might reasonably conclude that an alternative lifestyle might be a happier 'choice' for everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 27 2009, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 27 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
WOOOHHOOOOO!!! :bravo: :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 27 2009, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No, I do not. Sex is sex. You can't teach base instincts. You can teach children to temper those instincts and live an honest life, and you can teach children to indulge those instincts through submission to an ideology.[/b]
So although you agree it is natural you think people should refrain from being themselves ? WHo are you to decide what is an honest life ? I guess you think left handed ppl should be forced to use their right hand as well... Is being natural a crime if it doesn't fit your middle age moral sense ?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The state actively promotes homosexuality and feminism in order to destroy the family as a social unit. Sadly, parents can't be left alone to guide their children as they think fit.[/b]
:huh: How exactly ? GOt any proof to back this up ? By teaching history, and promoting gender equality ? Still better than backwards religion that make women second class citizens if you ask me ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Do not become an economic eunuch through ideology. Live free. All the best![/b]
What the f*** has divorce and economy to do with it ? You're losing it mate. And you got foam around your mouth.
Btw I'm very well with my sexuality and my wife thx very much. And I couldn't give a **** about what other ppl do in their rooms.
It's not the 18th century anymore ! Live free :D

It's nice to see as Gareth Thomas makes it to the field for the first time since announcing his news, the welsh crowd at the Blues-Dragons derby all greet him positively...and the odd few decide to blow kisses at him. :lol:

Latest posts